Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
jo on tails - 48 (philly)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

Date Review: My wild and crazy night with forum female superstar Widestancer!

Wow boys this thread works fast, Wide PMed me early last night and we met up at her place. I brought my antique can of vintage fountain dew code red (first run, natch) and we cracked it open and let the party start right. We talked over her matching ewok cups from the return of the Jedi that came back to theaters in 1998 and then I showed her the goods, a pristine copy of star ocean 2. Having never played it she booted up the PSX while I was fingering her. Once she chose Claude I knew she was the girl of my dreams. Later that night while I was fuckjng her doggy style as she played super metroid and showing me her speed run skills (let's just say boys, the pussy is tighter than the timing window on landing bomb jumps to all the secret areas, skipping most of the game), I finished all over her back tattoo of bimmy and jimmy from double dragon 2 and called it a night. Would see again 9/10 is my final score

goonlove in blossom

summer imp zone

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
you are ready to game, and to date

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

a cop posted: