Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LuiCypher
Apr 24, 2010

Today I'm... amped up!

Likewise. I think I'm just going to go for a Jetpack and a pile of stummers for funsies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LuiCypher
Apr 24, 2010

Today I'm... amped up!

Frajaq, thank you for skipping my acquisition and moving the game forward! I honestly didn't really know what I wanted or if there was really anything I terribly needed, and I dragged my feet for so long. In other words, I deserve it :colbert:

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

You and Kai Tave can still do your acquisitions, it's not like you're only spending one day at the Halls :v: Just finally realized how I wanted to move the game forward and was about time to update it

Kai Tave
Jul 2, 2012
Fallen Rib
The good news is that your post gave me the creative jolt I needed to get my own rear end in gear. I will have a reply up this evening, I will even toxx by it.

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

Alright everything is back on track again, strangely enough when my classes begin my routine about things goes back to normal.

Pinky promise time, I'll stop taking like 2 weeks to do small updates like this. I'm gonna try my best to update this much more frequently than these last months.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NGDBSS
Dec 30, 2009

frajaq posted:

You found a mysterious Melta Bomb!
:allears:

Seriously, every possible :allears:. It's black comedy just waiting to happen (and explode violently in our faces).

• Locked thread