Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tane

:synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

om nom nom

om nom nom nom nom nom nom
i keep my iphone tucked firmly between my ballsack and shaft, but i suppose that is just male privilege

Valeyard

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Your posting power is greatly diminished here! :cheeky:

I'm hoping to soak in the yobbery and get stronger and faster!!

Also how the heck did you remember my "weakest link" title!?

Matoi Ryuko

Valeyard posted:

I'm hoping to soak in the yobbery and get stronger and faster!!

Also how the heck did you remember my "weakest link" title!?

Ace of Baes
i ask my gf this question before and she said girl pants front pockets are really small, and the n also i found out a bunch of the times the pockets u see on girl pants arent even real

om nom nom

Nacho Destroyer posted:

i ask my gf this question before and she said girl pants front pockets are really small, and the n also i found out a bunch of the times the pockets u see on girl pants arent even real
my lady friend wears pants like this sometimes and i go to put my hands in her pocket to be all cute when we are walking together and its like wtf

whoflungpoop

With you and the constellations

Valeyard posted:

you must have some huge titties to accomplish that feat
nah, any bra can carry a phone

they're highly trained pockets for your tits

om nom nom

whoflungpoop posted:

top tier username right here

Valeyard

whoflungpoop posted:

There is no way you are hiding a Note 3 in a small bra

hemale in pain

my friends obese girlfriend always puts it betweeen her gross saggy tits. i think she thinks it's sexy?

ass

hemale in pain posted:

my friends obese girlfriend always puts it betweeen her gross saggy tits. i think she thinks it's sexy?

*slowly pulls giant android phone from tits* mmmyeah lets share snapchats *starts furiously sucking on phone*

whoflungpoop

Valeyard posted:

There is no way you are hiding a Note 3 in a small bra

oh yeah it's not hidden, just secured

the titty tote is just temporary storage for when you have many things to carry and no one around to judge you

hemale in pain posted:

refer her to the best practices section of the titty tote manual

Salmiakki

Nacho Destroyer posted:

can confirm that this is in fact the truth and its bullshit. why cant i have pants with good pockets for once goddamn

Pizzatime

precision posted:

seriously, why. every girl i know either wears skirts and dresses all the time or wears pants that don't have an rear end pocket or just doesn't put their phone there.

so why does anybody? :confused:

so they can fart at it all day op

whoflungpoop

Salmiakki posted:

can confirm that this is in fact the truth and its bullshit. why cant i have pants with good pockets for once goddamn
its even more hosed up with nicer pairs of pants, cause they take the time/fabric to actually include front pockets and then sew them shut

hemale in pain

why not just buy boy pants in xsmall

Salmiakki

hemale in pain posted:

why not just buy boy pants in xsmall

ive resorted to doing this actually

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
I think women should have the opportunity to place their phones any which way they choose.

cruft

Speaking as a father and husband, the women's pockets thing is total bullshit and I can think of no reason for it other than oppression from the male power structure.

I am so tired of storing everybody's poo poo in my pants, guys :cry:

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

cruft posted:

Speaking as a father and husband, the women's pockets thing is total bullshit and I can think of no reason for it other than oppression from the male power structure.

I am so tired of storing everybody's poo poo in my pants, guys :cry:

you need to perfect the i-don't-want-to-hold-this stance with the purse

I Dunno

Nacho Destroyer posted:

yeah this really sucks and I hate carrying a purse but with no pockets then there's no alternative. either no pockets, or they're too small so when you put a phone there and start walking it just falls out. so the phone goes in my back pocket....ruined a phone dropping it in the toilet :cry:

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
bring back the fanny pack imho.

saboten

I Dunno posted:

yeah this really sucks and I hate carrying a purse but with no pockets then there's no alternative. either no pockets, or they're too small so when you put a phone there and start walking it just falls out. so the phone goes in my back pocket....ruined a phone dropping it in the toilet :cry:

i just wear boy pants, problem solved

cruft

Bo-Pepper posted:

you need to perfect the i-don't-want-to-hold-this stance with the purse

I actually carry a purse around now because it's damned useful to have a full size swiss army knife, water bottle, pad of paper, bottle of aspirin, deck of cards, pack of bandages, granola bars, and other handy stuff.

The gals in my family are constantly asking to use stuff because they're apparently incapable of planning ahead.

saboten

cruft posted:

I actually carry a purse around now because it's damned useful to have a full size swiss army knife, water bottle, pad of paper, bottle of aspirin, deck of cards, pack of bandages, granola bars, and other handy stuff.

The gals in my family are constantly asking to use stuff because they're apparently incapable of planning ahead.

hahah what

cruft

saboten posted:

hahah what

After carrying a diaper bag everywhere for a year you start to wonder why the volume of things you can carry is limited to pants pockets.

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
cruft knows

terry_orange

There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.
#M.L.G.420blazeitokerz
no, rear end pockets are in, gives +10 sex points. but girls have always evolved faster than guys. i get compliments all the time :c00lbert:

verily carefree

i hate when girls Do The Thing™

Piso Mojado

Recent research has shown that keeping a cellular phone device in you back pocket is the leading cause of butt cancer.

Valeyard

whoflungpoop posted:

oh yeah it's not hidden, just secured

Gonna need some evidence here

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!

cruft

This is ingenious.

veilo

Never posts
Same reason guys store their electronic devices in their jockstraps/y-fronts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

• Locked thread