Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002
i got a klein screwdriver and i rly like it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002
its one of the multi ones that have like torx and square bits and also like 3 or 4 different size nut drivers

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002

Citizen Tayne posted:

Klein tools own

when u posted yours I was envious and got one. I didn't think paying $5 more for a screwdriver tha wasn't Home Depot brand would get me a better screwdriver but it really is the best one I've ever had

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002
is an electric screwdriver ever ok?

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002
is using a circular saw w/ plywood/plastic blade overkill for cutting in-place PVC? should i spend $15 on a pvc handsaw?

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002
I'm gonna drill into the side of my house this weekend. need 2 run conduit ftl. at least i can drill into the vinyl part not the brick part

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002
actually I'll have to drill into the brick to mount a box but that's a much smaller hole. I think ur supposed to drill into the mortar, right?

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002
it's a tiny lil hole it's not gonna mess up structure. the holes they treat termites w/ are bigger.

also thanks autocorrect for realizing b and n are right next to each other and that 'bigger' was the word I was going for :frogbon:

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002
thanks for helping me justify buying another tool. seriously

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002

Jonny 290 posted:

my kneejerk answer is to get a Makita from a pawn shop and buy a couple new batteries off amazon

i forget that pawn shops exist. theres a cpl here, most sell feed type supplies too

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002
sorry im allergic

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002

would

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002
im the $150 screwdriver

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002
im gonna have to buy a 1.5" bit to get some gray PVC thru the wall i dont think i have one

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002
I'm the not locksmith carrying a pick set

I'm also the hideaway???

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD posted:

was he working a job where he actually had to carry a gun, or

nigga was open carrying before it was cool

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002

rotor posted:

why would i cut down any of my large trees, they are great

i have to cut down some trees eventually cause theyre growing at an angle, encroaching on my roof. but i seriously probably have like 50 mature trees on my lot

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002

rotor posted:

manual brace, sink 3" deck screws all day without a bunch of loud power tools. looks something like this:

we had these in shop class and they loving own

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002
it was called 'industrial arts' tho not shop for w/e dumb reason. but the old guy who taught it owned and was a real stickler for safety. he had this sign up

• Locked thread