Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

ubermarcus posted:

I don't believe that the cartoon The Animals of Farthing Wood was ever released on VHS, let alone DVD.
All online versions look like arse.

Same with Spartakus and the Sun Beneath the Sea.

Farthing Wood was certainly released on VHS (at least in Australia), I had one of the tapes as a kid. I think it was released in stupid ways though, like you had to subscribe to magazines or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

Mummy Market (it had a different name in the US, I think) was a kids' movie about two kids who don't like their mum so they go to the mummy market and trade her for a new one. And then they don't like the new one so they trade her and so on, eventually learning a valuable lesson or something. I watched it all the time as a kid, but it had a very limited VHS run and was never released on DVD, as far as I can tell. Every few years I try to track down a copy but I never can seem to.

• Locked thread