Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

People are so lazy now they don't even play video games, they just watch other people do it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apr 7, 2003

Aleksei Vasiliev posted:

i've sometimes enjoyed watching someone who isn't a complete idiot play a game i know i'd be terrible at/not enjoy playing
i haven't watched any of it for years though

The whole "watching videos of games" just rubs me the wrong way for some reason, back when I cared about LPs I wouldn't bother with the video ones. Screenshots only.

Apr 7, 2003

Miley Virus posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aq6pGJbd6Iw

i don't mind speedruns because i am both a literal and figurative child, but holy gently caress is he super stilted in this. at least try and sound natural if you're reading off a script, don't gotta be perfect

I have no idea what is happening here.

Apr 7, 2003

Boxturret posted:

/
                               /

I'm the visible kidney or liver damage from drug abuse

Apr 7, 2003

pram posted:

bioshock and halo are both art

Custer's Revenge is art.

Apr 7, 2003

stoutfish posted:

you pay a lady for her to go on an internet date with you, yes

haha, is this what passes as a strip club for milenials?

Apr 7, 2003

I don't understand any of this stuff.

Apr 7, 2003

Breakfast All Day posted:

the funny thing is you're the person who doesn't. every time this comes up anywhere on the forums you have a red siren that goes off and quote the wikipedia article you read and incessantly chant "THIS IS WHAT IT MEANS THIS IS WHAT IT MEANS CONTRACTS CONTRACTS CONTRACTS" because you're an autistic moron that can't looking past definition a part iii and completely miss the debate grown ups are having about the actual social context, the actual outcomes of equivocation of personhood, and why that operant definition may or may not be socially desirable in general. we know what it loving is, we're arguing about whether it should be that because of things that are actually happening in the world, because we as a society have agency to reformulate our understanding of legal personhood. because we loving made it that.

haha, you are literally a moron and your posts are all bad and embarassing.

Apr 7, 2003

Breakfast All Day posted:

the funny thing is you're the person who doesn't. every time this comes up anywhere on the forums you have a red siren that goes off and quote the wikipedia article you read and incessantly chant "THIS IS WHAT IT MEANS THIS IS WHAT IT MEANS CONTRACTS CONTRACTS CONTRACTS" because you're an autistic moron that can't looking past definition a part iii and completely miss the debate grown ups are having about the actual social context, the actual outcomes of equivocation of personhood, and why that operant definition may or may not be socially desirable in general. we know what it loving is, we're arguing about whether it should be that because of things that are actually happening in the world, because we as a society have agency to reformulate our understanding of legal personhood. because we loving made it that.

Thank you for the insightful essay on the legal system, fat computer man who posts about Star Wars and video games.

Apr 7, 2003

He looks like he knows about computers.

Apr 7, 2003

someone add jowls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apr 7, 2003

rotor posted:

you've already added enough just by posting