Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
H.H
Oct 24, 2006

August is the Cruelest Month
http://www.somethingawful.com/feature-articles/israel-red-pill/

As an Israeli, I'll have you know that you, sir, are a liar. There are no cupcakes in Israel.
Maybe that's like half the problem right there.

But seriously, great article.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

Zack saw the "Is Isreal Secretly Run By The Jews?" Intergraphic, and then wrote this article.

glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,
I hope you level up! :)
The lies and misinformation continue:

Israel has a president as well as a prime minister.

Also, more damnably, how can the most common turtle in Israel be a tortoise? That doesn't make any sense at all.

glowing-fish fucked around with this message at 22:15 on Aug 7, 2014

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
wow i can see why the mods want us to leave the israel jokes to the professionals

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

H.H posted:

http://www.somethingawful.com/feature-articles/israel-red-pill/

As an Israeli, I'll have you know that you, sir, are a liar. There are no cupcakes in Israel.
Maybe that's like half the problem right there.

But seriously, great article.

This website begs to differ. I also made cupcakes with my ex once. They were delicious. So at that time I can guarantee that there were cupcakes in Israel. QED.

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

August is the Cruelest Month

Absurd Alhazred posted:

This website begs to differ. I also made cupcakes with my ex once. They were delicious. So at that time I can guarantee that there were cupcakes in Israel. QED.

I stand correcred. Will have to check it out sometime.

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
Facebook Is Real
Facebook Israel

Kaytwo
Jun 2, 2014

by Ralp
Israel needs to win

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the ol pump-n-bump
Jul 27, 2004

by Smythe
Please understand that supporting Israel means you support yourself being stupid loving retard

• Locked thread