Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gagelion
Jun 13, 2013

by XyloJW
was stressing to leave my apt for the bus, opened my fridge to get a banana and an apple, thats my lunch every day, ripped a banana off from the rest of the bunch but accidentally ripped it open instead, stood there stupidly for a few moments looking at my ripped banana, got super pissed off at myself and didnt know what to do cuz now that banana would get bad before i could eat it for lunch, 1 hour on a bus then 4 hours in a locker while i work would make it bad if it was ripped open like that, had a panic attack and threw the entire fruit box on the floor, just dropped to the floor myself and laid there for 20 minutes staring into the ground couldnt think

now im calling in sick for work i cant handle this poo poo

what the gently caress is wrong with me

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gagelion
Jun 13, 2013

by XyloJW
cranked

gagelion
Jun 13, 2013

by XyloJW

glowing-fish posted:

Two answers:

1. Serious answer: if you are really having the type of emotional problems that these threads seem to state, please seek real help.

2. Joke answer: if you are just trolling, stfu.

whats 3. the gay answer

gagelion
Jun 13, 2013

by XyloJW

Your Rain posted:

stop posting, its not funny

cranked again

gagelion
Jun 13, 2013

by XyloJW
The mega swinger clubs are dead. These artsy sex parties are where the young people are.

A moodily lit Manhattan loft—populated by chefs carrying hors d'oeuvres—isn't the setting one would expect for a swingers party, but the crowd here would only use that term ironically. Chemistry is a leader of the new crop of young, hip sex parties in the city. I'm at their Biochemistry night, which is a fluid, bisexual affair.
As couples from their twenties to early forties fill the two-floor loft space, everyone's abuzz with anticipation—pumping straws in and out of their cocktails. A soulful-house DJ builds anticipation, and partygoers softly bump into one another.
Upstairs, the floor is covered with futons, and a thin, exotically dressed woman advertises tantric massages in the corner. The first person to get naked is a tall, strikingly handsome man in his early thirties who buys a rubdown.
Watching him, two people undress and fall onto the futons, getting into rough and fast missionary sex. Waves of couples and threesomes follow, with some of the 15-odd people upstairs watching and gauging how they could get involved.
One woman moans and convulses while three people massage and tease her with vibrators. An attractive foursome, propped up next to the massage table, take turns pleasuring one person in the group, slowly rubbing, licking and sucking before switching.
Downstairs, a few people in various states of undress dance to the DJ. Later, burlesque acts draw a crowd and applause. It's easy to lose track of the outside world since cell phones must be checked at the door, but at 3:30am, the tangles of group sex are undone by last call, and smiling, endorphin-saturated patrons spill out onto the street. alex

alex
want sexy party

Samba
Samba
I like this

Hana
Hana
How can I join these kind of party? I wanna join that when I visit NYC. Do I have to take someone with me ?

esi
esi
sex

esi
esi
sex

bruce
bruce
I like it too

Gilshower
Gilshower
I would like to go to a sex party. Where have I to go?

• Locked thread