Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

Gold Medalist, 2014 shit post olympics
I'm never going to join the workforce

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

he's no 50 foot ant that's for sure

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

why do you guys want gagelion banned?

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

leave the guy alone

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

Your Rain posted:

stop posting, its not funny

this would set a precedent that would turn this place into a ghost town

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

redshirt posted:

Gosh dang do u suck. Constant forums comments, no humor, no fun, just bitter commentary on forums stuff. And you're a child. Sad.

I don't think I post very much about the forums and I'm 22 in a couple of weeks, which is pretty seasoned. definitely not a kid

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

redshirt posted:

A majority of your posts are about other posters or the forum. In other words, you're one of those sucky assholes.

I don't think that's true either, redshirt. are you upset with me because of the fight I challenged you to?

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

redshirt posted:

It is true. And no, because I'd beat you up rather badly if we actually fought, so you should be glad it's just an internet joke. :)

so you're not upset because you think you're willing and able to injure me? lol

oh yeah. forgot how I decried the im gay post.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

psyopmonkey posted:

Its just a job. :patriot:

I think I mentioned it's my birthday soon if you want to shoot the poo poo or whatever

• Locked thread