Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ben Smash

LARDROOM
I made a post in there about funny ways to quit a job and literally everyone was scrambling to poo poo on me. This is why I come back to BYOB, at least nobody is actively trying to be worse than the last guy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ben Smash

LARDROOM

cruft posted:

Just kidding pal :glomp:

Nothin wrong with a little playful ribbing!

Air Julio posted:

Do you see your mistake, now?

My mistake was not posting in byob. Those spergs don't know funny anymore.

Ben Smash

LARDROOM
I really miss when GBS was legit funny. Remember when they posted news events and we clowned around about them? Those were the days

Ben Smash

LARDROOM
Maybe i could get fired just by saying "I am a piece of dog poo poo who posts in BYOB and plays EVE"

Ben Smash

LARDROOM

Jett posted:

surfing teh cum wave

is there any other kind of wave, in gbs?

Ben Smash

LARDROOM

Kimmalah posted:

it really wasn't. the best was that period when they got rid of that poo poo but before all the gibbis goons got bored and started trying to one up each other with sick burns

I don't understand why they don't get the idea that we're a community and making GBS threads on one another doesn't actually further the comedy relevant to the topic. It just makes it a cool-kids-club full of greasy nerds who won't let you play Magic: the Gathering with them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ben Smash

LARDROOM

Bo-Pepper posted:

oh poo poo are people playing magic the gathering somewhere lemme get my deck

You can tap my mana any day, Bo.

• Locked thread