Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«2 »
california roll

everyone on the internet says mushrooms and lsd opens your mind but have u ever actually talked to someone who uses those drugs regularly? claims it "opens your mind" are dubious at best..

ADBOT LOVES YOU

my bony fealty

im on drugs right now and i feel sharp as a tack

drink coffee daily

Rapman the Cook

waste of space
Dear OP

Please dont get vaccinated, and then move to the Amazon.

Signed, Drugs.

Ruby got Railed

are you selling or buying, OP?

1gnoirents

shrooms are like one of the few big drugs that dont actually seem to be harmful despite tons of research into it. theyve even made up bullshit about lsd before but they couldnt even come up with anything like that for shrooms? Hm?

i think oen component of it is your body rejects it as poison so its really hard to do a lot of it because you dont want to for a while. so its kind of self limiting

Skeleton Ape

The most richly flavored of all drunkards.
I don't know but they definitely make stupid people stupider.

uG
Probation
Can't post for 40 hours!

drugs don't make you stupid goku memes makes you stupid

Spanish Manlove

LAMIERDAROJA

harm prevention

amityville anus
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!

Cost reduction

Skeleton Ape

The most richly flavored of all drunkards.
Remember when that mod of the drug forum told a drug person in the drug forum to do a drug? I'm glad he's gone

Gaunab

gave your mom some stupid dick last night

Gaunab

she had an orgasm overdose

Obscuritatem

Gleaming the Cube

the internet makes you stupid

yeah but marijauana also cures cancer so i'd rather live dumb then die hard

LifeSizePotato

TY for no bm
drugs make you cool, op, everybody knows that

don't you want to be cool?

FogHelmut

Your authority is not recognized in Fort Kickass.

these people are probably stupid before they started doing drugs

Ruby got Railed

FogHelmut posted:

these people are probably stupid before they started doing drugs

ding ding ding

Absalom Baird

If you have some kind of predilection towards mental illness this poo poo can fry your noodle. A former buddy from my youth moved to Portland and completely flipped his lid.

lonesomedwarf

Spanish Manlove posted:

harm prevention

Steampunk iPhone

california roll posted:

everyone on the internet says mushrooms and lsd opens your mind but have u ever actually talked to someone who uses those drugs regularly? claims it "opens your mind" are dubious at best..
LSD is actually really good, OP. In the end, there is something very peculiar about the existence of drugs. Yes, they are found in both nature and the labs invented by conscious organisms. But there are so many varieties, yet they so specifically cater towards consciousnesses and proliferate in popularity.

Could drugs (as a whole, or even for the sake of relevance- just psychedelic hallucinogens) be a newer (new to us) highly advanced form of life that has been sitting right under our noses, existing as structured molecules with a disparate awareness contingent upon psychoactive interactions with animate conscious organisms in order to reproduce complexly over time using time?

Ruby got Railed

LSD and Shrooms by themselves are pretty loving neutral, jsut a tool that yes could be used for spiritual or self- things. personally im just looking to get hosed up and they both work real well for that

Bo-Pepper

Want some cheer?
Course ya ho ho ho!

if byob is a drug i don't ever want to be smart

Entropic

patriarchy sucks

Do drugs make you a tacky person with terrible aesthetic taste who thinks tie-dyed t-shirts and neon pot-leaf posters look cool, or do drugs just appeal more to people who are already like that?

Ruby got Railed

i can taste the colors man wtf

Ruby got Railed

whew thought i was startin to peak there for a sec

Bo-Pepper

Want some cheer?
Course ya ho ho ho!

THIS IS YOUR BRAIN ON DRUGS ANY QUESTIONS

Salmiakki

christmas is coming the goose is getting fat

Bo-Pepper posted:

aww look at how happy it is. im gonna do drugs now

Jett

i'm not too well versed but i'm going to take a wild guess that recreational drugs are used recreationally because they make you feel good and qualities such as effect on mental performance are less of a priority

WetNightmare

Steampunk iPhone posted:

LSD is actually really good, OP. In the end, there is something very peculiar about the existence of drugs. Yes, they are found in both nature and the labs invented by conscious organisms. But there are so many varieties, yet they so specifically cater towards consciousnesses and proliferate in popularity.

Could drugs (as a whole, or even for the sake of relevance- just psychedelic hallucinogens) be a newer (new to us) highly advanced form of life that has been sitting right under our noses, existing as structured molecules with a disparate awareness contingent upon psychoactive interactions with animate conscious organisms in order to reproduce complexly over time using time?

i was tripping bawls andd i touched my dog and gained xp then i realiaed what happens is i gain xp from anything i touch life is just gaining xp from touching things so i gained xp off a ton of shitthat day and leveled up and started talkingabout poo poo noody cared about all the time

Angry Fish

RulerSmack

Drug abuse makes you stupid.

Noctis Horrendae

uG posted:

drugs don't make you stupid goku memes makes you stupid

pants

A LOVELY LAD

Hey man, wanna hear a secret?
no b/c walter white is really smart

Matoi Ryuko

Bo-Pepper posted:

Yeah, when are you going to stop taking stupid pictures and give me my loving breakfast????

Bo-Pepper

Want some cheer?
Course ya ho ho ho!

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Yeah, when are you going to stop taking stupid pictures and give me my loving breakfast????

Qwerinty

Slaapaav

being smart is overated. being dumb owns

Nosfereefer

asking byob if drugs make you stupid seems redundant

dogcrash truther

Slaapaav posted:

being smart is overated. being dumb owns

ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whorelord

Jump into the well...

lance armstrong seems pretty smart