Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
I was at a party with a lot of coke. I declined though, despite being free for me, because of my former history with adderall I don't want to be on any stimulants ever again, prescribed or not. It is always amusing (for a while) to watch ~15 people on coke try to do anything at all. Beer pong? Sure! *1 hour of insane discussions later* Beer pong? SURE!

That is my most recent coke story. Enjoy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Cocaine > weed because people who do cocaine can actually shut the gently caress up about it.

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? lol

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

Trixie Hardcore posted:

I meant on GBS.

I apologize to anyone with a lot of cokehead friends that I may have offended with my post. I haven't heard anyone talk about doing coke among my irl friends since I was 25.

Well, Trixie, my offense can hardly be overstated. However I will have you know that nobody talks more than people on coke. Nobody.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

Trixie Hardcore posted:

When I was young people I knew talked about drugs a lot because they did a lot of drugs but the really vocal ones were all about MDMA. As an adult the only people I know who still talk about drugs as something they currently do as opposed to something they used to do are pro-legalization pot heads who can't stop talking about how healthy pot is in spite of being fat fatties who should switch to coke.

e: also sorry, 1gnoirents, I'll make it up to you somehow

We'll see, in time.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

Ocean Book posted:

powerful stimulants seem like poo poo. More than a bit of coffee feels really bad as opposed to good. Is coke like strong coffee or different?

Also what's the deal with this: coke and heroin are both dopamine drugs, but have radically different effects? nd also stimulants make you poop a lot while opiates makes you not poop. I don't understand help please.

i doubt ive ever had real serious coke which is actually supposed to be pretty nice and relaxing in some way, so i guess that answers your herion question

• Locked thread