Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
Cocaine had it's heyday in the 70s/80s. Now I feel like if I tried it I would just be giving into that Buzzfeed retro worship bullshit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
Cocaine > weed because people who do cocaine can actually shut the gently caress up about it.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

SirEvelynTremble posted:

where do you get to meet these 'quiet cokeheads'?

Cucking Mama posted:

I always assumed that most people smoke weed and don't talk about it, trixie

I meant on GBS.

I apologize to anyone with a lot of cokehead friends that I may have offended with my post. I haven't heard anyone talk about doing coke among my irl friends since I was 25.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
Hug not drugs imo

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
When I was young people I knew talked about drugs a lot because they did a lot of drugs but the really vocal ones were all about MDMA. As an adult the only people I know who still talk about drugs as something they currently do as opposed to something they used to do are pro-legalization pot heads who can't stop talking about how healthy pot is in spite of being fat fatties who should switch to coke.

e: also sorry, 1gnoirents, I'll make it up to you somehow

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Kirk Johnson posted:

And Tom Arnold would know.

How do you stay this fat & do cocaine? Doesn't this mean you are doing cocaine wrong?

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Tim Raines IRL posted:

also if my aunt hadn't developed an insatiable taste for the stuff and hosed up her joint real estate biz with my mom, i'd probably stand to inherit a shitload of nice Seattle properties, so there you go.

Is anyone in real estate not on cocaine?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Robo Reagan posted:

who are these magical people whose bodies are so unused to outside stimulants that loving caffeine does anything at all to them

Kids during Rumspringa.

• Locked thread