Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«2 »
california roll

they killed justin tv and are gutting twitch. remember when some naive ppl said google was a force for good? these new developments are just adding to the long list of atrocities from google

ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oldstench

"Was there anything about the mission that hasn't gone as well as you hoped?"

"No."
oh my god i can't watch fat nerds play videogames brb gonna kill myself (you should kill yourself also op)

ps im gay

Effectronica

Oh, come now...

eric schmidt had goering's brain transplanted into him at the age of 14

Parallax Scroll

spiderman
google messing with watching people play video games is the last straw

Spanish Manlove

LAMIERDAROJA

Oldstench posted:

oh my god i can't watch fat nerds play videogames brb gonna kill myself (you should kill yourself also op)

ps im gay

Spanish Manlove

LAMIERDAROJA

where else can I watch fred durst wax poetically while playing call of duty?

Cender

Google killed my parents.

Effectronica

Oh, come now...

it shouldn't be a surprise that people who have to remind themselves not to be evil are, in fact, evil

Hector Beerlioz

I'm more interested in what sort of killbots they are going to build with the eight different robotics companies they have bought.

Gaunab

i care about nothing mentioned in the op

Parallax Scroll

spiderman
btw the new "evil" thing google is doing is enforcing twitch's existing policy on not playing copyright music on live streams

Spanish Manlove

LAMIERDAROJA

god damnit now I'm going to have to leave the house to give girls money while I objectify them this is horseshit

FartRomancer.EXE

I like sharks and snacks.

google knows where you live

vyst

Soft Hil- nope, not doing this rhyme.

~SMcD

Oldstench posted:

ps im gay

FartRomancer.EXE

I like sharks and snacks.

bitch

PerilPastry

Looks like you got Scroogled. Sorry OP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-y2mqoDjQXI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fanf_5v3mkQ

Effectronica

Oh, come now...

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I'm more interested in what sort of killbots they are going to build with the eight different robotics companies they have bought.

have you seen robots being tested? the first prototype is going to kill everyone watching. so look out for a sudden surge in retirements from google, and that's when GIGoogle has begun testing

TOILETLORD

NO PAPER LEFT

there robots are going to be programmed to delete users who upload videos, that violate youtube TOS.

Vargs

Blood in, blood out.

i know exactly what twitch is, what people use it for, and all the details behind this news that is only a few hours old, but i am not a nerd no sir. unlike those nerdy twitch viewers right guys. what losers lol

Cucking Mama

Gold Medalist, 2014 shit post olympics

Spanish Manlove posted:

did this really happen?

Effectronica

Oh, come now...

Cucking Mama posted:

did this really happen?

yes, but it got deleted with the rest of the limp bizkit twitch account

Spanish Manlove

LAMIERDAROJA

Cucking Mama posted:

did this really happen?

lol yeah it did and it ruled

Cucking Mama

Gold Medalist, 2014 shit post olympics

lmao

runupon cracker

This will hurt me more than it hurts you.
what do you expect when they literally have a policy of "don't be evil"?

that's like the horrible restaurant in my town with the big "GOOD FOOD" sign out front

and the name of every conservative piece of legislature ever, the complete opposite of the intended effect

LethalGeek

Angry Duck is watching you...

Parallax Scroll posted:

btw the new "evil" thing google is doing is enforcing twitch's existing policy on not playing copyright music on live streams

loving lol this is stupid

newreply.php

e: ugh i posted in byob

Bo-Pepper

Want some cheer?
Course ya ho ho ho!

gbs is leaking haha oh boy i went there

Captain No-mates

i think we're going to need some more gbs opinions before we can definitively say whether google is good.... or bad

Spanish Manlove

LAMIERDAROJA

Captain No-mates posted:

i think we're going to need some more gbs opinions before we can definitively say whether google is good.... or bad

it's good

Salmiakki

christmas is coming the goose is getting fat

google bullshit

Jett

Captain No-mates posted:

before i form an opinion i need to see more youtube videos about how you shouldn't use google's services

cruft

Well I was gonna say google good but now not so sure, maybe google bad?

The X-man cometh

Google's killing twitch? This is the only time they've actually followed "don't be evil"

Jett

googles don't scroogle poogle, poogle scroogle poogle

Bo-Pepper

Want some cheer?
Course ya ho ho ho!

guys jett is having a stroke someone call 911

Sleepy Owl

google is named after a really big number thats some megalomania if i ever saw it

WetNightmare

Spanish Manlove posted:

i am literally fred durst and pissed myself thx for support

Angry Fish

Lets all just use bing then.

actually let's not use bing they suck too

cruft

Sleepy Owl posted:

google is named after a really big number thats some megalomania if i ever saw it

But what if google good?

ADBOT LOVES YOU

WetNightmare

Washington Post Headline:

GOOGLE GOOD?

«2 »