Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Neruz
Jul 23, 2012

A paragon of manliness

I Love You! posted:

Hitting conj6 is pretty easy on a nation that already rules and gets amazing skele/tstrike spam options.

Sure but you're never going to hit conj6 as fast as Mictlan hits their first jagball. Fomoria has to put some actual effort into getting Morrigans which is why I said they don't come into play until a bit later than jags\eagle warriors.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

garth ferengi
Dec 20, 2009

Turn 8: Burn, Don't Freeze

Good.

Wait, what the gently caress?

Aka-Oni are insanely powerful. They're sort of expensive but still half the cost of our Palankasha, and while they aren't sacred they really don't need to be. They also turn into ethereal ghosts when they die. Ethereal is an attribute that makes a unit ignore hits from nonmagical attacks 75% of the time, and since none of our units have magic weapons, it's Kind Of A Problem. They also shoot fire that hurts a fuckton.

Yep. There goes our entire expansion army. Government Gets Girlfriends was badly wounded, too.

These aren't crippling, but they're not great either.

What happened there was partially bad luck, but also me underestimating ilu xuande. If our army had attacked Plothai after theirs, we would have fared much better due to them having slightly fewer troops and us not having lost troops beforehand, although I'm not sure if we still would've won. We've saved up enough gold to recruit some more units at least, and even to attempt to hire some mercenaries.

As you can see, all 4 of the current mercenary companies are hired. However, Dante's Stingers only have a month left with their current employer, Hinnom, so we can bid on them.

I put 200something gold into them and hope that Hinnom doesn't suicide them into a giant pile of enemies this turn. If our bid isn't high enough, we get our money back at least.

Well, this has completely changed everything.

code:
<modpud> why couldnt you just suicide your troops into your throne :(
<iloveu> sorry! im trying to survive at this point
<iloveu> but villains keep jacking my poo poo
<iloveu> im going to Play It Out but that doesnt mean im not weak and bad
<modpud> told u aka oni are insanely good
<iloveu> im weak and bad
<modpud> youll probably kill me just on the strength of that single pile of aka oni
<modpud> like you just wiped out basically my entire army
<modpud> lets be friends. imo. like we originally intended
<modpud> now that you have actually recruited some aka oni Youre Good
<modpud> like 20 aka oni can probably kill any indies on the map that arent sitting on a throne
<modpud> youve gotten a slow start but between the two of us we can probably kill everything else
<modpud> north of us is pangaea, and to my east is niefelheim, with mictlan to my northeast
<iloveu> peach tree oat
<iloveu> lets do it
<iloveu> i dont want to battle you but i want to make this game pay for being stupid as gently caress
<modpud> ya. agreed
<iloveu> lets not run into each other any more
<iloveu> i need 5 and 4
<iloveu> otherwise i aint coming any further east
<modpud> ok thats fine
<iloveu> those lizards are instrumental to my not losing
<iloveu> i have a temp truce with pan, i think. it isnt going to last shhhh
<iloveu> if you see what his god is let me know
<modpud> jfyi im like 90% certain that mictlan went b9s4 or 6 or something
<iloveu> lets make a deal, if you lose and are lettucing and i start winning, ill take it over
And with that, the oath of the peach garden has been restored. I was exagerrating a little during this(we could definitely kill him, it would just take a lot more effort than I originally thought it would), but I definitely do want him as a long term ally. Let's take a look at his bless while we can, shall we?

This is pretty close to the bless I realised I should've gone with around turn 2. It's nature 9, earth 4, astral 4, death 4. I would've gone with something like nature 9(10% hp regeneration for all blessed troops, and +8 base HP), earth 4(+2 reinvigoration, which reduces fatigue), astral 4(+2 magic resistance, which makes our demons harder to banish, as it is it's not too difficult for any priest to badly hurt them), or maybe water 4(which would give our blessed troops +2 defence, not super useful for our Palankasha but amazing for our Raksharaja and other sacred thugs and SCs). ilu xuande's death 4 bless is what gives his troops +5 undying, which lets them go into negative HP(although if they end the battle at negative health, they die).

We're pretty hosed up, now. Our expansion has been pretty bad, we've lost a substantial amount of our early troops, and we won't be able to make up for either of those by killing someone in the first year. I still have some tricks up my sleeve, though. Next turn we'll be building a temple or two, and the turn after that I plan on trying to build another palisade.

Our pretender is attacking Amul, and our last 2 expansion armies are attacking Chilad and The Forgotten Woods. I'm half expecting Mictlan to attack Chilad this turn and wipe out our little force, but whatever. yolo. We're curtaining off Druid Land, partially because I don't feel like attacking it(Longdead horsemen can be pretty scary) but mostly because if I don't have to attack it to secure it I won't.

Based on the scales in the province, I'm pretty sure this is Pangaea's capital.

Their dominion is very weak, though. They might not actually be there. If they are, I might just kill them and tell ilu xuande to eat it. If that happens I'll at least give him a little corridor of land to squeeze his troops north.

BUT WAIT! There's more!

Eschatos contacted me directly, on steam.

code:
9:14 PM - Eschatos: leave me 58 and 48 and I won't gently caress with you
9:14 PM - Zoe Zucchini: idk what those are. let me see
9:15 PM - Zoe Zucchini: im not your bro though. dont call me your bro
9:16 PM - Eschatos: you want to gently caress up mictlan?
9:16 PM - Zoe Zucchini: 58 and 48 are mine. sorry
9:16 PM - Zoe Zucchini: we can fight over them if you want
9:16 PM - Eschatos: fine, take 48
9:17 PM - Eschatos: i'm not giving up 58
9:16 PM - Zoe Zucchini: we can fight over it if you want to
9:17 PM - Eschatos: i'll i'm saying is, you march into 58 next turn you're not gonna be happy
9:17 PM - Zoe Zucchini: im going to march into it the turn after that.
9:18 PM - Zoe Zucchini: that way i'll be happy
9:19 PM - Zoe Zucchini: btw mictlan has already approached me about killing u so u should watch out
9:20 PM - Eschatos: i'll keep that in mind
9:20 PM - Zoe Zucchini: for mictlan. not me. i just want 58
9:33 PM - Zoe Zucchini: ACTUALLY you can have 58. im fine with 48
9:35 PM - Eschatos: oh good
9:35 PM - Eschatos: gearing up to defend myself was forcing my troops away from several vital pursuits
9:36 PM - Zoe Zucchini: hmmm well in that case maybe i do want it
9:36 PM - Zoe Zucchini: !!!
9:37 PM - Eschatos: suit yourself
9:50 PM - Eschatos is now Offline.
Additionally, ilu xuande, being my sworn brother, told me that Eschatos had gone to him to see if he was willing to attack me.

I honestly don't care about the provinces, I just wanted to push him and see how confident he was. Most goons tend to be incredibly stubborn and overconfident(at one point I told someone exactly where to move their army to avoid mine, because I was just attacking them for a few provinces and didn't want to actually kill them. They left their army right in mine's path, it got wiped out, they complained about getting ganged up on or something and went AI afterwards). I'm hoping to see what forces he brings to bear in the province in the next 2 turns, hopefully slowing his expansion down a little while letting me see what he's got. He might just attack me afterwards, but I'm not especially scared. I've lived through worse, and with fewer allies.

quote:

<modpud> hi, pan has asked me to help him kill you. jfyi
<modpud> he's using centaurs but doesnt have an awake god so you can probably rush and kill him before niefelheim smells blood in the water
<Lprsti99> I haven't even encountered either of them I don't think.
<modpud> niefelheim is just southeast of you
<Lprsti99> Scouted the wrong way I guess
<modpud> and pan is like 2-3 turns west of you
<modpud> pan's cap is in uhhhh
<modpud> 86
<modpud> so 3 spots to your northwest
<Lprsti99> Remind me to never approach you about ganging up on someone
<modpud> what do you mean
<modpud> im telling you to kill him b/c he has something i want. and you dont have anything i want. and hes also a diplo idiot
<modpud> and b/c he and niefelheim will gang up on your regardless within a year prob
<Lprsti99> Don't take that negatively. I'm just thinking that there's three possibilities. Either a) he approached you, you refused, and told me, b) you accepted, aren't going to help him when he thinks you are, and told me, or c) you are making it up because you want two of your neighbors who are strong early fighting each other instead of possibly you
<Lprsti99> You have to admit, you do like the "let's you and him fight" plays
<modpud> well yes its definitely ONE of those
<modpud> if i wanted you dead i wouldve allied with niefelheim when he asked me to on like turn 3
<Lprsti99> Anyway, you would probably do the same if I asked you to gang up on someone
<modpud> probably, but youre not asking me to!
<modpud> or are you. are you going to ask me to attack pan with you
<modpud> b/c im 100% up for that.
<Lprsti99> So in two out of three possibilities, I am in a worse position than if I didn't ask you
<modpud> for the next 2ish turns his armies are going to be around province 58 i think
<modpud> because i might have sort of implied that i was going to kill him for it
<Lprsti99> If you want to, go for it. I'll let you have the cap even, just remember it later (and maybe send me some N gems after the war)

Honestly, even if Eschatos hadn't asked me to help him kill Lprsti99 I would've done this. Lprsti99 was in the first game I ever won(which I won by a hilariously long shot) where I more or less did this on a continental scale while nobody realised that I was larger and more powerful than everyone else combined until it was too late. He still went with it though, and after Pangaea is dead I'll probably go to Niefelheim about attacking Mictlan, if I don't do so before Pangaea is dead.

Manipulative women, etc etc. I'm in it for the magic gems, and all the virgins

I'm pretty okay at diplomacy. Even if I'm a complete fuckup at most other aspects of the game, I'm okay at diplomacy.

Lprsti99
Apr 7, 2011

Everything's coming up explodey!

Pillbug

garth ferengi posted:

I'm pretty okay at diplomacy. Even if I'm a complete fuckup at most other aspects of the game, I'm okay at diplomacy.

And I'm a complete fuckup at everything, including diplomacy :v:

Forgot you were LPing this game, I'll be following along.

E: Also, I hope everyone takes this as a lesson not to just leave modpud alone until she gets 5 globals up when you're her neighbor.

Lprsti99 fucked around with this message at 18:50 on Aug 15, 2014

AfroSquirrel
Sep 3, 2011

If all of your neighbors aren't fighting each other while foolishly leaving you alone, you've failed at goon diplomacy.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN

AfroSquirrel posted:

If all of your neighbors aren't fighting each other while foolishly leaving you alone, you've failed at goon diplomacy.

If you don't send all of your items and gems to the person who killed you because your neighbor was content to wait and watch, you haven't sufficiently provided a deterrent against betrayals in future games of Dom4.

Really the only right move is to think of a gimmick and then roleplay all diplomacy. It's adorable and nobody can stay mad at that.

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

one day i await an lp where someone plays asphodel, That One Popkill Nation People Don't Loathe

jsoh
Mar 24, 2007

O Muhammad, I seek your intercession with my Lord for the return of my eyesight

Agent Kool-Aid posted:

one day i await an lp where someone plays asphodel, That One Popkill Nation People Don't Loathe

ive been proselytizing how stupidly overpowered asphodel is for a while but people dont seem to be coming around to it.

Turin Turambar
Jun 5, 2011

I was checking the row of icons and thinking... how is that possible? I would swear this is the icon of "doesn't need to eat" and that other icon is the "glutton" that makes it eat more than normal. It's one or the other! Then I read the description and everything made sense.

This loving game.

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
I think Lanka is legitimately the one nation Yomi has a very good shot at beating.

Yomi is ordinarily regarded as pretty terrible, because:

- Almost all of its units are very expensive in gold terms, but they benefit from Turmoil scales (negative income) much like Lanka's demons. They get a small gold rebate for recruitment under Turmoil, but it's like a couple of months' worth of upkeep.
- Its best mage for research and most combat casting is Cold Blooded, but the nation itself is heat-neutral.
- Under Order scales (which you find almost everywhere), its demons do pretty badly in combat.

However, against Lanka:

- Lankan demons are extremely weak against Fire damage (which is what Aka-Oni deal out). This is the #1 big deal here, because Yomi almost always takes Aka-Oni to expand with anyway.
- If Lanka doesn't run neutral income scales, it usually runs Turmoil, as it has here (which benefits Yomi a lot more than it helps Lanka, to be honest).
- Lanka actually runs on Heat-2 as a default, meaning your Hannya mages are pretty chipper about the temperature, and, you guessed it, it means fire damage is significantly stronger because units don't stop burning for ages.

namad
Nov 7, 2013

jBrereton posted:

Or just something like three turn one Earthquakes, which has a very solid chance to clear a critical mass of Eagle Warriors off the field to the point where a few maimed ones are going to crash into the frontline and get overcome pretty quickly.

That strategy defeats almost any regular army, as well as many entire nations. It's not really a weakness of eagle warriors persay. Just a weakness of regular humanoids.

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

namad posted:

That strategy defeats almost any regular army, as well as many entire nations. It's not really a weakness of eagle warriors persay. Just a weakness of regular humanoids.
Fair point, but if you're looking at counters like massive air globals, don't forget about the smaller stuff.

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

jsoh posted:

ive been proselytizing how stupidly overpowered asphodel is for a while but people dont seem to be coming around to it.

what's not to like??

1. good sacred candidates for a bless
2. passable freespawn where the scales needed for more aren't annoying (unlike maenads and turmoil/order)
3. special blesses for use on said freespawn
4. great summonable carrion units from turn 1
5. fuckin everything but minotaurs are stealthy

jsoh
Mar 24, 2007

O Muhammad, I seek your intercession with my Lord for the return of my eyesight
one hundred gold temples. everything has forest survival, half your commanders are recruitable in forests without a fort. Stealthy h3 d/n mages. 100 gold temples seriously what the gently caress.

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
Also the paths to easily get a ton of globals, dome spells, and summons like Tartarians and Lamia Queens who can get you into most kinds of magic you already don't get. And massive native gem income, and a very respectable non-freespawn military, why not.

I Love You!
Dec 6, 2002
Yomi is particularly borked in the Awesomeish Gods mod since their one real Solid Thing they do that other nations have trouble dealing with (Recruitable borderline SuperCombatants in their Dai Oni) are now facing down a huge multitude of ridiculous blesses and even more absurd Pretender God SCs that dwarf their petty stats and magic paths. When absolutely everything has a crazy double bless or obscene scales and gods freecast/freespawn ridiculous things every round or combat the whole Oni gimmick sorta peters out quickly, not to mention comes online really late.

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

jBrereton posted:

Also the paths to easily get a ton of globals, dome spells, and summons like Tartarians and Lamia Queens who can get you into most kinds of magic you already don't get. And massive native gem income, and a very respectable non-freespawn military, why not.

i want to get la pythium working one day by cranking out lamia queens who will efficiently crank out lamias. they're some good poo poo, and asphodel's paths give them access to a lot of neat stuff.

gently caress blood, nature 4 lyfe

I Love You!
Dec 6, 2002

Agent Kool-Aid posted:

i want to get la pythium working one day by cranking out lamia queens who will efficiently crank out lamias. they're some good poo poo, and asphodel's paths give them access to a lot of neat stuff.

gently caress blood, nature 4 lyfe

LA Pyth is a really good nation

LordLeckie
Nov 14, 2009

I Love You! posted:

Yomi is particularly borked in the Awesomeish Gods mod since their one real Solid Thing they do that other nations have trouble dealing with (Recruitable borderline SuperCombatants in their Dai Oni) are now facing down a huge multitude of ridiculous blesses and even more absurd Pretender God SCs that dwarf their petty stats and magic paths. When absolutely everything has a crazy double bless or obscene scales and gods freecast/freespawn ridiculous things every round or combat the whole Oni gimmick sorta peters out quickly, not to mention comes online really late.

As a current yomi player in an awesomeish gods game yeah its really hard, especially if you do go with the turmoil build because you have literally no loving money and your oni are garbage without having any associated dompush to go with them (which you dont get the biggest benefit out of because you have no recruitable non commander sacreds).

Veloxyll
May 3, 2011

Fuck you say?!

jsoh posted:

My Dom4 resistance is crumbling. I love stealthy units an inappropriate amount. And freespawn. oh my.

Doomed. Which is appropriate with respect to Dom games!

Eschatos
Apr 10, 2013

pictured: Big Cum's Most Monstrous Ambassador
Making alliances before the game even starts is a pretty lovely thing to do. Seeing diplomacy from the other side's perspective is cool though.

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

I Love You! posted:

LA Pyth is a really good nation

are you lying to me. people say otherwise.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Thematic alliances should always be allowed. It's just not classy otherwise.

garth ferengi
Dec 20, 2009

It only really became an alliance when we saw that you were as large as both of us combined, and you probably had more income than both of us combined

Turn 9: But Then There's Girls Like Me, Who Sit Appalled By What We've Seen...

Battles!

Good.

Sad.

OH WELL, that's kind of what they existed for I guess.

A little worrying, but not super scary. I'm quite sure that if we were to mass all our forces together we could deal with them pretty easily. The only problem is how scattered our forces are.

I'm pulling our forces back slightly, so we can still take the provinces I want next turn while hopefully not getting murdered by centaurs.

We got those mercenaries we bid on last turn!

They're not super great. The yellow star is their experience, it goes from 0 stars up to 5.

We have enough gold to barely build a temple and palisade this turn, so we're starting one in Fowanshire. It's not a particularly good or strategic or even important location, but I have a commander there and it doesn't really matter where we build our forts since most of them won't be recruiting a whole lot of troops, just mages.

We're only attacking a single province this turn.

Pretty basic set up, I started recruiting some bandar archers last turn because massing them will probably be pretty useful down the line. They might not be particularly accurate archers, but we can buff them later on.

I was completely wrong about Pangaea's capital location. I'm sending an atavi commander up there to scout around a little, since they're stealthy. They're not cost effective scouts, but they'll work for our purposes.

We also picked up a scout province this turn!

The Broken Land has scouts. Scouts are pretty fantastic, they're stealthy and fairly cheap(almost half the price of our atavi commanders) so we can easily mass them. We'll be recruiting one from there every turn for as long as we hold it, probably. Having good scouting is one of the most important parts of dominions 4, and right now we have very little scouting going on.

Our prospects are looking worse and worse as this goes on. None of our provinces have a decent amount of people living in them, so hunting for virgins will be difficult, and they won't be giving us a whole lot of gold. Thankfully, gold won't be super important past next year or maybe the year after. Assuming we live that long.

Donkringel
Apr 22, 2008
Auto recruit checkbox was the best update from dom3 to dom4.

Find a scout province? Auto-recruit. I almost get bummed when the province has an immediate reason for me to fort or lab it.

Yes I could recruit these crystal mages. Or I could have a map full of grey arrows every turn.

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

Royalty is a continuous cutting motion

Donkringel posted:

Auto recruit checkbox was the best update from dom3 to dom4.

Find a scout province? Auto-recruit. I almost get bummed when the province has an immediate reason for me to fort or lab it.

Yes I could recruit these crystal mages. Or I could have a map full of grey arrows every turn.

It's a toss-up between that and the idle commander button.

Eschatos
Apr 10, 2013

pictured: Big Cum's Most Monstrous Ambassador

wiegieman posted:

It's a toss-up between that and the idle commander button.

Idle commander button was definitely in Dom 3 also.

namad
Nov 7, 2013

Eschatos posted:

Making alliances before the game even starts is a pretty lovely thing to do. Seeing diplomacy from the other side's perspective is cool though.

I'd argue since the alliance is based on the type of dominion they want to spread so it's not really an alliance made outside the confines of the game. Yes making an alliance with someone you like outside the scope of actual gameplay is a lovely thing to do. However if based on the lineup of nations the alliance makes sense on turn 0 I'd say that's a little different than meta-gaming the system by allying with friends before you see the game at all. All that said pangaea was a likely turmoil user as well, I wonder did Lanka seek them out on turn 0 as well?

garth ferengi
Dec 20, 2009

lol nobody plays turmoil pangaea

I Love You!
Dec 6, 2002
It's still a good idea to ally with people before a game if you can get away with it, meta-gaming is the core of dominions

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.

Eschatos posted:

Idle commander button was definitely in Dom 3 also.

Maybe.... If they patched it in right before Dom4 released. But the "Wait" command is super-new.

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

as much as people love to go on about maenads for pangaea, taking turmoil on them when they mostly need gold is like shooting yourself in the foot

Neruz
Jul 23, 2012

A paragon of manliness
On the other hand finding a nearby Lanka\Yomi with Turmoil dom, letting some of that leak into a province you own and then chilling some pans in there to make maenads is probably a great idea.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
The best alliance to make, playing as any nation, is with MA Ermor.

Neruz
Jul 23, 2012

A paragon of manliness

Jon Joe posted:

The best alliance to make, playing as any nation, is with MA Ermor.

What about selling death gems to EA Rlyeh?

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Neruz posted:

What about selling death gems to EA Rlyeh?

A close followup.

The Gentleman
Jun 21, 2012

garth ferengi posted:

lol nobody plays turmoil pangaea

I did.

It was a terrible idea.

garth ferengi
Dec 20, 2009

Turn 10: Kick, Push

Those spearmen are completely adequate against random handfuls of militia.

Last turn, Mictlan told me he was attacking the throne next to his capital before he would attack Pangaea. Our tiny monkey scout was in the area, so he decided to drop in and take a look at their army.

These are the Jaguar Warriors. As I've said before they're one of the best sacred units in the game.

That's a blood/astral bless, just like I thought. A Blood bless on powerful sacreds like Jaguars is pretty difficult to deal with, you usually can't just use mages to try to nuke them as that will get your mages killed in a hurry, and they rip most troops to shreds. When wounded, they turn into this.

This one is wounded and afflicted, so it's not a good showcase of their actual abilities, but it's still a pretty scary unit.

They're pretty good.

I've made Pangaea waste a turn hanging around The Forgotten Woods, hopefully they don't get mad and try to take 48 at the same time as our little expansion army. Our mercenaries and bandar archers are attacking Yrik Balkor, and our pretender, along with an expansion army and a handful of random other things I had laying around, are attacking Typhalia. I had a Raktapata sitting in Gwyrth to build a temple last turn, but since I didn't have enough gold to build a temple I had him reanimating corpses.

Now, I didn't need to to have our Kala-Mukha bless our troops(all sacred troops present in a battle with our pretender are automatically blessed) but he'll just default to casting whatever spells he would when he was finished blessing our troops anyways(usually small morale buffs). Let's take a look at some of these undead.

This is just a generic human soulless warrior. They don't need to eat, they can't be given specific orders, they're mindless, don't need to eat, can go underwater, etc etc.

Lanka has special soulless and longdead warriors that have higher strength and HP, maces, and cudgels(big two handed blunt weapons) which are nice, but we only have one of those here. They're not a huge advantage anyways, undead are essentially just chaff in the first place.

One of the bigger, scarier parts about undead is their morale, they completely ignore abilities like our pretender's awe. Most undead(ghouls excepted) don't care how pretty or sparkly you are, they just want to bash your brain in or eat your flesh or whatever. That's one reason why I didn't send our pretender to Druid Lands, those Longead Horsemen have scary lances and will happily skewer her with them.

I'm planning on smashing that throne next to our capital in the next 2 or 3 turns assuming we don't attack Pangaea, I'm sick and tired of having to maneuver around it.

garth ferengi fucked around with this message at 23:55 on Aug 17, 2014

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
I have been resisting buying DoM4 since day 2 of this LP but each post makes it harder not to give in.

Xenoborg
Mar 10, 2007

quote:

all sacred troops present in a battle with our pretender are automatically blessed
You learn something new every LP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

garth ferengi
Dec 20, 2009

Gridlocked posted:

I have been resisting buying DoM4 since day 2 of this LP but each post makes it harder not to give in.

It's one of like two multiplayer video games that I like and you should probably buy it

• Locked thread