Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Disgruntled (IT) Employee
I haven't prepared any silly in-game messages or AAR content, but I do actually have a coherent plan this time.

I'll start thinking about it, but I'll probably be waiting for the cornerstone of my plan to come online before I become loud and obnoxious. I was well isolated on a small peninsula, so I've been pushing into the seas.

For now, I'll simply state that level three thrones are more... interesting with Awesomeish gods enabled. These thrones are basically guarded by upgraded pretenders.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread