Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
It has been far too long since the last Dom lettus-play. Can't wait to see how this pans out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
I just want to say gently caress you and your lettus play. Just bought Dom4 last night and I'm having a blast trying to get my expansion game down in AI before I dive headfirst into the next open game.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
I'm now imagining a TC gimmick featuring Ol Dirty Crone.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Seems like that gambit payed off well. Good job.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

namad posted:

I don't think I've read that one, did it make it onto the archives?

Like many Dom3 Lettuce Plays, it was never completed. But, it should be linked on the LP Master List and I think on the Dom 4 Games thread LP. It is an interesting story and the ultimate reason for pushing any S chassis to AT LEAST 6S.

• Locked thread