Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AfroSquirrel
Sep 3, 2011

The best way to fight off Mictlan is to use better sacreds, so always play Morrighan-bless Fomoria!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AfroSquirrel
Sep 3, 2011

If all of your neighbors aren't fighting each other while foolishly leaving you alone, you've failed at goon diplomacy.

AfroSquirrel
Sep 3, 2011

LordLeckie posted:

A kitfox province without PD you say.

He started going to PD Anonymous to get his life turned around, but now all that progress will be throne away with a single scout tap.

AfroSquirrel
Sep 3, 2011

I Love You! posted:

I mean that or death. EA C'tis gets by pretty well for itself.

Having high Death means having access to all schools of magic in the end, though.

AfroSquirrel
Sep 3, 2011

TheCosmicMuffet posted:

Oh yeah. It would be incredible if dominions had a quality like Forbidden island, where as you go, more and more provinces become so utterly torn apart that you can't even use them or move through them--as a fallout from what you're describing.

Maybe the whole world falls away until all that's left are islands in the void, only able to spit at each other from afar. Sure, it would probably result in more 'draw' matches. Though, frankly, with all the teleporting and summoning and stuff in the late game, I would think it could work fine.

People might finally use Dome rituals if that were the case!

AfroSquirrel
Sep 3, 2011

Speleothing posted:

Communion Slaves exploding like that is hilarious. The armies of Kailasa had already routed and your Masters just kept on summoning more skeletons.

Then pop pop pop pop pop

Communions are basically magical suicide pacts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AfroSquirrel
Sep 3, 2011

I'm pretty sure that the Dominions timeline is just and endless cycle of goongames, with millennial breaks in between so that something re-emerges to be destroyed again.

• Locked thread