Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Absum
May 28, 2013

I didn't know you were actually gonna make this.

I doubt you'll ever see me though, so no one will see me not make plans and flail around.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Absum
May 28, 2013

Although Kailasa was my neighbour he was a bit further away than that just.

He also took a bless and I ran some tests and my troops actually lose to his sacred archers in melee because awe 3 and two attacks to say nothing of his melee sacreds.
This plus some other things including way too many chokepoints and both of us being cowards led to us stalemating which I was perfectly fine with seeing as he had less provinces and shittier scales than me.

Absum
May 28, 2013

There are only 15 provinces per player on most of the games we host so actually having 17 land provinces by year one is real good unless you went for some super earlygame build.

I mean please understand some idiots like me expand with just their armies which if unlucky can mean you get only 12 provinces at this point. In fact people with awake gods should have ~20 provinces at this point which means that anyone without an awake or real good bless should have <15.

Or maybe I'm just poo poo who knows.

Absum
May 28, 2013

No the manual is correct, it is referring to the fact demons et al. don't get their maxage reduced, only creatures that can have their age modified by nature as opposed to blood/earth/death.

• Locked thread