Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Rip Mt Cocks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

BobHoward posted:

^^^^ haven't seen that one before despite reading the last 150+ pages of the old thread

why did i read the last 150 pages of the old thread

I'm truly sorry

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Someone said moralfag in tyool 2014

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Has anyone said bitler in the new thread yet

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

i like hardcore history

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

A Pinball Wizard posted:

i really like history extra, its so good i subscribed to the magazine

thank you for this, i'm taking loads of beat the teacher quizzes on their website and it's p fun

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Mido posted:

i really wanna like hardcore history, the dude goes over some super interesting details and re-framing of events and people that history was very nice to when really they were monsters etc.

but the dude has two voices

"chill narration history teacher"

and

"reading every single quoted piece of history in a rambunctious overexcited yet articulate rage"

like if this dude was going to read a love letter that thomas j. wrote to one of his many wives, he'd read it the same way he'd read a war declaration

it bothers me so much i cant listen to his loving podcast

haha i know exactly what you mean about when he reads things. i'm just so used to it it sort of slides off me now but it used to annoy the hell out of me. actually still does when i notice it

"the russians fought hard at stalingrad, exemplified by this letter from pvt nikita kruschev to his mother which i will now read *ahem* DEAR MOTHER IT IS VERY COLD HERE ETC"

nooo don't be fishmeched

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Mido posted:

so then it's decided

all podcasts are bad

Correct, except for the ones that arent

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Stop talking about technical poo poo and start posting stuff like someone said buttcoin, wtf

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

BeOSPOS posted:

bringing this one out of retirement too

e. FCKGW plz put this on buttcoin.org tia

Hey new chooch guy when you fix amberpos please put this at the top of yospos

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Pardot posted:

i use amberpos and havent noticed anything that needs fixing...?

Oh I read somewhere it wasn't working. I'm a green supremacist myself

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Thank you for your service

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Botxoins are dead rip them

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

My understanding of microwaves is "some poo poo happens with waves that makes poo poo hot" but I can change my own oil which a lot of physicists have never contemplated so I dunno

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Stay safe toast ghost

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Robawesome posted:

Merchants should cover the transaction fee. (self.Bitcoin)

submitted 3 minutes ago by schism1

I'm not sure how it would be implemented. Maybe something like this: At checkout when tax and shipping is added then 0.0001 BTC is subtracted from the total.

It would not be very useful for merchants now but as more merchants adopt Bitcoin it could give a competitive advantage. Overall I think it would be good for the ecosystem.

I was under the impression there were no fees

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

MALE SHOEGAZE posted:

what is th e current status of bitcoin

still bad and dumb

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Dren posted:

Greetings Yung Astronauts!

Rotor, please

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

theflyingorc posted:

im a man who likes a thick ask

Text me

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

As was the style at the time

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

stoutfish posted:

quote this if you are a cock rub warrior who don't need no anal

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

I mean wait no girls love me

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Brain working

sharknado slashfic fucked around with this message at 15:12 on Sep 4, 2014

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

MORE CURLY FRIES posted:

oh good you posted that creepy thing that people said not to post again well done

Yeah read my edit

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Boxturret posted:

you could have always exited the reply window :shrug:

Quiet you. Anyhow its been dealt with let's move on to talking about meteors or whatever

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

necrotic posted:

movie isnt even how yet and theres already a 5 star review

Because out of all the poo poo that has and is still going down in 2014, bitcoin is definitely worth covering

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Man...bitcoins are boring now.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Just don't be gay, don't you realize its your choice to jump mens butts

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Gas

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Gotta ask jeeves

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

So if any of those people get refunds they're going to dump it all right into bitcoin right? So that means I should buy now while the price is low right?

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

I don't want any of these people to get anything back.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

FCKGW posted:

actually there being a class action suit and every one of them getting a $6.34 settlement would be pretty great too.

Lol OK this I'd accept

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

FMguru posted:

theres your new thread title, right there

make it so

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

phuzzy is doing gods work

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

im watching the blacklist on netflix and this guy just converted money to bitcoin and i laughed

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

The worst thing about that story is the time it takes me to scroll past it on my phone

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

api call girl posted:

between that and the harry potter fanfic

EVERY TIME

Oh god my eye starts twitching whenever that gets posted

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

guys since it's been established by both the blockchain and the united states government of america that someone HAS said buttcoin...whats going to be the go-to drive-by terrible post for the yospos bitcoin thread now? :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Having Dropbox sneak onto my computer while upgrading Avast has raised my eyebrow. I always loved Avast and never minded allowing them to collect (and sell?) data scrubbed to remove personal info or them trying to sell the upgrade - these fine people have bills to pay and families to feed. I always wished the cabal of silk suited government, corporate, union, and Federal Reserve henchmen had left me with more fiscal skin on my body so that I could afford to throw them a few fiat dollars that they force me to use to buy and sell. Be that all as it is, I don't like the sneaky add-ons, even if the program is not bad.

• Locked thread