Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

mod approved!

I work at a mobile sports tickets startup. We launched almost a year ago, and as of now are live in 8 cities (SF, LA, NYC, Chicago, Boston, DC, Philly, Seattle). We've done NHL, NBA, MLS, and MLB, and are launching NFL shortly.

Our app lets fans get great last minute seats to games at awesome prices. Think hotel tonight for sports tickets. In addition, before you buy, we show you the view from your potential seats. You can check out the app at http://gametime.co

Before we can launch for the NFL regular season, we need to test out how our mobile tickets work at new stadiums. To that end, we want to give out a bunch of free preseason tickets, about 5-10 to each game. Not just the cities we're live in, every preseason game.

All we ask is that you let us know how easy it is to get into the game with our tickets, and if you have any difficulties.

In case something goes wrong, we'll send PDFs of the tickets with you so you'll definitely be able to get into the game.

We've given out most of our tickets for week 1's games, but we'll have plenty for weeks 2-4.

So, if you'd like free preseason tickets in exchange for letting us know how they work, reply here and please email Matt, matt@gametime.co - and he'll set you up.

Fate Accomplice fucked around with this message at 18:22 on Aug 7, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anals of History
Jul 29, 2003

Are you talking about preseason games in the cities where you've already launched, or all preseason games? I'm interested in testing but my closest possibility for preseason football is Houston.

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

Anals of History posted:

Are you talking about preseason games in the cities where you've already launched, or all preseason games? I'm interested in testing but my closest possibility for preseason football is Houston.

Thanks for asking, I should have clarified, and I'll edit the OP now.

We have tickets to give away for every preseason game, not just the cities we're currently live in. Our goal is to be live on all 32 NFL teams asap, so we're testing like crazy.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.
What are the markets you are in again? I saw your post in another thread, but chalked it up to spam and didn't think twice. I see you are in Chicago, I'd take Bears tix if you are in the Chicago market?

e:

Sent email.

weird Asian candy fucked around with this message at 18:20 on Aug 7, 2014

Maed
Aug 23, 2006

Sent an email.

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
Yeah, definitely interested in Houston tickets

edit: email also sent

Blitz of 404 Error fucked around with this message at 18:32 on Aug 7, 2014

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
I would enjoy some Cleveland Browns football tickets.

Anals of History
Jul 29, 2003

Put me down for Houston Texans football tickets, please.

MrOpus
Mar 21, 2004

I would be interested in some Green Bay Packers tickets. E-mail is sent.

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

Awesome, I'm thrilled with the early response. TFF is a huge reason I've become such a sports fan over the last few years and I'm happy I can help give something back.

The main thing is if you're interested, please email matt@gametime.co - he's in charge of setting up testers with tickets.

Anals of History
Jul 29, 2003

Thank you for the earlier clarification. One other dumb question - do we have to identify as SAS members to Matt? Told Matt I heard about this from SAS, but didn't want to say "you might know me as Anals of History" or something.

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel
Sent my email for Lions tickets over.

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

Anals of History posted:

Thank you for the earlier clarification. One other dumb question - do we have to identify as SAS members to Matt? Told Matt I heard about this from SAS, but didn't want to say "you might know me as Anals of History" or something.

No need to identify as from SAS, I let him know where the interest is coming from.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Malloreon posted:

No need to identify as from SAS, I let him know where the interest is coming from.

Is he prepared for the influx of emails from goons? Football Tickets? FREE? :bandwagon:

Shadowhand00
Jan 23, 2006

Golden Bear is ever watching; day by day he prowls, and when he hears the tread of lowly Stanfurd red,from his Lair he fiercely growls.
Toilet Rascal
Sent an email for niners tickets.

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel
Also, this might be random, but if you have any hard copies of the paper season tickets, not to actually be used....I'd be interested in taking a look at them.

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

Shath Hole posted:

Is he prepared for the influx of emails from goons? Football Tickets? FREE? :bandwagon:

That's what EDIT: full time employees, not interns are for!

Shadowhand00 posted:

Sent an email for niners tickets.

This might be a tough one. We're based in the bay area, and have a bunch of big 49ers fans in the office/friends of the company.

Fate Accomplice fucked around with this message at 00:11 on Aug 16, 2014

Brannigans Law
Oct 3, 2013
Skins tix would be awesome for the game against the Browns. Just sent the email.

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

AsInHowe posted:

Also, this might be random, but if you have any hard copies of the paper season tickets, not to actually be used....I'd be interested in taking a look at them.

I don't think we have any paper tickets lying around, but I'll see.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Malloreon, just out of curiosity, when can we expect a reply from Mr. Matt? And will we have the ability to choose which game (week) we go to?

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
E: I read the thread will email

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

Shath Hole posted:

Malloreon, just out of curiosity, when can we expect a reply from Mr. Matt? And will we have the ability to choose which game (week) we go to?

Hopefully within 24-48 hours. And yeah, as long as we've got tickets left for the game/week you want, you're welcome to them.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Malloreon posted:

Hopefully within 24-48 hours. And yeah, as long as we've got tickets left for the game/week you want, you're welcome to them.

Awesome, thanks man.

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

I'll check my schedule and send an email for some Cowboys tickets if I have some open days.

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
KILL-GORE

I love the smell of dead Palestinians in the morning.
You know, one time we had Gaza bombed for 26 days
(and counting!)
Sending email for the Week 4 Pats/Giants preseason game, thanks.

Omnikin
May 29, 2007

Press 'E' for Medic
Sending a very hopeful e-mail for the Jets-Giants preseason game, cheers

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
Yeah, I'll take some Falcons Tickets for Friday night if you still have them available (I stupidly already bought tickets to the Titans @ Falcons game, having not at all seen this coming.)

Andy Cancer
Jul 31, 2006
the possibilities are endless!
Jets giants week 3 august 22nd would be super boss. You guys rule. Email sent.

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

Sent an email for the Week 4 Dallas v. Denver, thanks.

GeauxSteve
Feb 26, 2004
Nubzilla
I'd love some Seattle Seahawks preseason tickets in Seattle. Email sent

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
I almost paid $8 for some tickets today, hopefully I get some free ones instead. Probably check out the Jags when they come to town for $25.

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
I'm in Wilmington will carpool to a tailgate in Charlotte. Don't need tickets.

Brannigans Law
Oct 3, 2013
Hey Malloreon, this is a really cool app. How the heck did you collect all the "Picture from this seat" data?

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

Brannigans Law posted:

Hey Malloreon, this is a really cool app. How the heck did you collect all the "Picture from this seat" data?

Glad you like it! We send photographers to every stadium during games to take photos from every single section.

Fate Accomplice fucked around with this message at 20:05 on Aug 7, 2014

Catfish Stevens
Jul 9, 2001

WHO DAT? Who gives a damn?
I'm down for Seahawks, sent an email.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
I like the app, but Atlanta isn't a location.

When is that poo poo gonna get remedied, because I loving love this concept.

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

Chilichimp posted:

I like the app, but Atlanta isn't a location.

When is that poo poo gonna get remedied, because I loving love this concept.

On my test builds I have a gigantic list of cities we'll soon be in. We actually have so many cities in which to launch we have to rethink how to navigate between them in an intuitive manner.

Shadowhand00
Jan 23, 2006

Golden Bear is ever watching; day by day he prowls, and when he hears the tread of lowly Stanfurd red,from his Lair he fiercely growls.
Toilet Rascal

Malloreon posted:

This might be a tough one. We're based in the bay area, and have a bunch of big 49ers fans in the office/friends of the company.

Aw, that's unfortunate and totally understandable. If anything does end up opening up, I'm always game but its totally understandable with the new stadium and all.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
Hope I can help out with some Colts games!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

Sure can help you out with Pats vs Eagles at Gillette next Friday

Edit: Email sent!

Tim Whatley fucked around with this message at 00:55 on Aug 8, 2014

• Locked thread