Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.
Fyi - Matt emailed me yesterday so he is in the process of replying back. Looks like I'm going to Oakland @ GB in Week 3 :dance:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

I sent an email about Broncos/49ers tickets.

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.
Any news on this? I contacted Matt almost a week ago and haven't heard back.

Zurreco fucked around with this message at 01:35 on Aug 14, 2014

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

Zurreco posted:

Any news on this? I contacted Mike almost a week ago and haven't heard back.

I think if Matt hasn't gotten in touch with you for a Week 2 game, he already had enough people for the game you wanted. I think he's taking it week by week.

RustySporkinmyI
Jan 29, 2006
Morbo can't understand his teleprompter. He forgot how you say that letter that looks like a man with a hat.
Sent an email about Browns tickets.

Chilr0y
Jul 8, 2010
Browns please. I sent an email.

Braggo
Jul 26, 2005
May be too late but sending an email about the Panther's game this weekend.

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007
Also looking for Browns. Emailing now.

CitizenKrang
Jan 2, 2005
this town needs an enema
Sent an email about Ravens/Redskins and got a response. Thanks!

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

Dr. Whet Faartz would like to know if this smells funny to you?
Sent an email asking about Week 3, Bears at Seahawks game!

Mrit
Sep 26, 2007

by exmarx
Grimey Drawer

windshipper posted:

Sent an email asking about Week 3, Bears at Seahawks game!

That's the one I'm going to. Already heard back from them, excited for some football! Especially since even the cheap seats are insane this year.

will the thrill
Aug 18, 2003

When I hit the club, Ima be wit David Banner, a thug ass nigga wit bad table mannaz
Thanks for the opportunity. Requested Buccaneer Tickets, sent email. Good luck with the app!

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Okay, so they are or are not doing them week by week? I just need to make sure that my email isn't lost in the shuffle, I guess.

Dancing Peasant
Jul 19, 2003

All this for stealing a piece of bread? :waycool:

Sent an email for the 49ers game, Week 3 vs Chargers @ Levi's Stadium

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

will the thrill posted:

Thanks for the opportunity. Requested Buccaneer Tickets, sent email. Good luck with the app!

What week are you trying to get Bucs tix? I couldn't get any takers for the WSH game in PS week 4 and the e-mail said they try to do groups.

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.
I didn't know it would be so stupid.
Also sent an email for next week's Chargers/Niners game. Thanks.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
E-mailed about Miami tickets.

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

I just spoke to Matt:

He's letting people know 2-3 days before games now because he's had some issues with people accepting further out in advance and then not being able to go once they've received the tickets. So, if you haven't heard back for a week 3 or week 4 game, he still might be in touch.

Also, he's giving me a list on Monday of teams/games we need more coverage for. I'll post the list here and see if anyone wants those tickets.

Space Gopher
Jul 31, 2006

BLITHERING IDIOT AND HARDCORE DURIAN APOLOGIST. LET ME TELL YOU WHY THIS SHIT DON'T STINK EVEN THOUGH WE ALL KNOW IT DOES BECAUSE I'M SUPER CULTURED.
Any chance this is still available for the Cowboys game tomorrow? I'm in Dallas for work and I just had some things open up; I'd love to hit Jerry's Palace while I'm here.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

swickles posted:

E-mailed about Miami tickets.

My man, the secret Dolphins fan :ninja:

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Space Gopher posted:

Any chance this is still available for the Cowboys game tomorrow? I'm in Dallas for work and I just had some things open up; I'd love to hit Jerry's Palace while I'm here.

What's your email? If you don't get the tickets in time I might end up getting called into work so I can give you mine if that happens (which is starting to look likely, :(). I'll be finding out in the next few hours.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
This made me realize my friends still live in 1995. 5 guys I asked if they wanted to go, none had smart phones.

SpclKen
Mar 13, 2006
New Goon... go easy

Matt got me my tickets and I am pumped for the game tomorrow! Houston v Atlanta

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president

SpclKen posted:

Matt got me my tickets and I am pumped for the game tomorrow! Houston v Atlanta

:hf: Same, see you there Bro

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

Sweet, I am thrilled we were able to give goons the gift of free bad football.

EDIT: also on page 1 I misidentified Matt as an intern. I found out today he is full time!

Fate Accomplice fucked around with this message at 00:11 on Aug 16, 2014

SpclKen
Mar 13, 2006
New Goon... go easy

Blitz7x posted:

:hf: Same, see you there Bro

Where are your seats blitz? I'm in section 618

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

SpclKen posted:

Where are your seats blitz? I'm in section 618

602, whats the best way to park at ReliantNRG?

SpclKen
Mar 13, 2006
New Goon... go easy

This is the first time I'm going without parking tickets actually. Always went corporate before this so had tickets or took the party bus. I'm in the same boat as the common folk this time, so I have to figure it out as well.

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

SpclKen posted:

This is the first time I'm going without parking tickets actually. Always went corporate before this so had tickets or took the party bus. I'm in the same boat as the common folk this time, so I have to figure it out as well.

Holy poo poo I hosed up by taking 610. I didn't get in until 730

SpclKen
Mar 13, 2006
New Goon... go easy

Yeah I am up in Kingwood. 59 is the best. For the future, off Old Spanish Trail And north stadium road there is a parking structure for cheap. Not a bad walk either.

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

Did you guys have any trouble using our mobile tickets?

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Malloreon posted:

Did you guys have any trouble using our mobile tickets?

I'm about to send the followup email to Matt. the digital QR codes didn't scan, but the digital bar codes were fine. We just used the paper tickets after the QR codes didn't scan. Otherwise everything was great! Thanks for the heads up opportunity dude

SpclKen
Mar 13, 2006
New Goon... go easy

I already sent Matt the recap. Quick and dirty is the barcode ticket worked fine, the QR code would not work. They said they would not accept anything without a barcode.

Thanks for the tickets it was a blast. If you need any help with any other of the venues here in Houston I would be happy to help out.

SpclKen fucked around with this message at 05:46 on Aug 17, 2014

ATrain
Apr 25, 2008
I sent an email. I am flexible to either Raiders/Niners.

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

Dr. Whet Faartz would like to know if this smells funny to you?
Saw your post about not letting people know until about 2-3 days out. I hadn't heard back yet so I was wondering. Thanks for the heads up, as I was asking about tickets for later next week. :)

I really would like to 1.) help and 2.) see Seahawks. :)

Thank you for offering this chance to us TFF people!

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Sent you an email about Tampa @ Buffalo

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Sent ya an email about Eagles/Steelers

AquaticIguana
Apr 29, 2009

I dabble in honky sorcery from time to time.
Emailed a few days ago about Seahawks vs. Bears tickets. Thanks!

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

UPDATE!

We're still looking for more people who want to test for these teams for weeks 3-4. If you are interested in going to a free home preseason game for any of these teams, please post here/email Matt, matt@gametime.co, and we'll see what we can do. If you've already emailed for one of these teams and haven't heard from us...please email again!

Cleveland Browns
Miami Dolphins
Buffalo Bills
Detroit Lions
Tennessee Titans
Dallas Cowboys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

:smith:

• Locked thread