Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Okay I'll bite the bullet and go to a Miami pre game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
I just e-mailed about a Miami game as well. Tailgate Crazy?

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Why the hell not. Gotta see if I can get anyone to go with me

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007
Just sent an email about browns tickets

passionatebeaver
Oct 15, 2012
I just emailed Matt about tickets to the Lions game.

killedonsight
Oct 29, 2000

Ground beef
Trying for tickets to the Eagles/Steelers game!

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Sending an email about Bills-Bucs now!

Archo
Nov 5, 2002
Anime King
Emailed about Colts Saints tickets a few days ago

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel
Got the email back fro Matt while I was out. Thanks so much!

thompson
Jun 6, 2006
Emailed about Chargers Cardinals. Cool stuff here. Thanks!

cucka
Nov 4, 2009

TOUCHDOWN DETROIT LIONS
Sorry about all
the bad posting.
Sent an email about Packers/Raiders week 3, posting about it too.

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

UPDATE

We've got 4 tickets to tomorrow's Jacksonville @ Detroit game. Can anyone in the area go to the game and help us out?

If so please email Matt, matt@gametime.co and we'll set you up.

Disturbance
Sep 25, 2000

emailed about giants/pats week 4

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.

Malloreon posted:

UPDATE

We've got 4 tickets to tomorrow's Jacksonville @ Detroit game. Can anyone in the area go to the game and help us out?

If so please email Matt, matt@gametime.co and we'll set you up.

Can we get non-goons in on this? I have a few friends in Detroit that would probably be down to go.

CzarStark
Dec 23, 2007

by R. Guyovich
So I sent an email to Matt as soon as this thread went up about testing for this weekend's Ravens game. We were in pretty constant contact - until last Friday. Now I haven't heard from him in a week, and the game's in under 48 hours. Can you ping him about this testing for me? Thanks!

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

Zurreco posted:

Can we get non-goons in on this? I have a few friends in Detroit that would probably be down to go.

absolutely, just have them get in touch with Matt.

CzarStark, please pm me your email address and I'll check in with him.

Donde Esta
Sep 6, 2006

:getin:
I would definitely be interested in Bills week 3 if no one else has bitten; have a group of friends who want to go to that game as it is. Will shoot an email

Mrit
Sep 26, 2007

by exmarx
Grimey Drawer
I sure hope he gets ahold of me soon, 6 hours until kickoff and I haven't seen the tickets he said I was getting.

Mrit
Sep 26, 2007

by exmarx
Grimey Drawer

Mrit posted:

I sure hope he gets ahold of me soon, 6 hours until kickoff and I haven't seen the tickets he said I was getting.

While I do appreciate the opportunity to test the app, and that the tickets weren't guaranteed by any measure, when I'm told on Wednesday afternoon that:

"Yes man, we will get you set up this week with the tickets and info! First run went well over in Seattle, so should be a simple process for you guys to get in."

And on Friday, 3 hours before the game I get:

"Hey man, sorry Matt didn't get back to you. I talked to him just after we PMed. It looks like we're not testing seattle anymore - all our tickets worked the first two weeks, so I think we're all set." - (BTW, this makes no sense as today is the 2nd Seattle home game)

That's pretty drat unprofessional. Canceling is fine, but let me know earlier than 3 hours before kickoff(which only happened after I emailed and PM'ed).
I have nothing against Malloreon as he was polite and helpful, but you guys really dropped the ball.

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

Mrit posted:

While I do appreciate the opportunity to test the app, and that the tickets weren't guaranteed by any measure, when I'm told on Wednesday afternoon that:

"Yes man, we will get you set up this week with the tickets and info! First run went well over in Seattle, so should be a simple process for you guys to get in."

And on Friday, 3 hours before the game I get:

"Hey man, sorry Matt didn't get back to you. I talked to him just after we PMed. It looks like we're not testing seattle anymore - all our tickets worked the first two weeks, so I think we're all set." - (BTW, this makes no sense as today is the 2nd Seattle home game)

That's pretty drat unprofessional. Canceling is fine, but let me know earlier than 3 hours before kickoff(which only happened after I emailed and PM'ed).
I have nothing against Malloreon as he was polite and helpful, but you guys really dropped the ball.

We did drop the ball, and I apologize entirely. I misspoke when I said things worked in the first two weeks, things worked 100% last week and at some point the decision was made not to test more in Seattle. Still, we should have been way more responsive on letting people know.

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

Is the KC / Minnesota game on? I'm kinda in the same spot of being told everything is fine but not having received the tickets.

CitizenKrang
Jan 2, 2005
this town needs an enema

Darth Brooks posted:

Is the KC / Minnesota game on? I'm kinda in the same spot of being told everything is fine but not having received the tickets.

I'm in the same boat with the Ravens game today. I was told Thursday everything was good to go, but never received anything after that.

Hamhandler
Aug 9, 2008

[I want to] shit in your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your real mother across the face [laughter]. Fuck you, you're still a rookie. I'll kill you.
So are others cancelled, or are we going to get updates ahead of time or what?

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

Darth Brooks posted:

Just to let everyone know, I now have the tickets so my group is set.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I emailed him back last night with the number of tickets I want but havent heard back. Its getting close to kickoff...

Soultron
Oct 22, 2008
I'll give this a shot if you can get me anything for the Eagles/Jets game. Sending an email now.

CzarStark
Dec 23, 2007

by R. Guyovich
I did hear back from Matt a few hours before the Ravens game, and just sent him my impressions. We had no trouble with the QR codes. Thanks for checking on the tickets for me Malloreon, and for doing this in general!

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
He never got back to me but might have confused me for Swickles? Im not entirely sure.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

AAA DOLFAN posted:

He never got back to me but might have confused me for Swickles? Im not entirely sure.

I heard back from him, and sent him the number of tickets I wanted, and then never heard back.

Dancing Peasant
Jul 19, 2003

All this for stealing a piece of bread? :waycool:

Well, the Chargers/49ers game is on now.... :smith:

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

swickles posted:

I heard back from him, and sent him the number of tickets I wanted, and then never heard back.

Same. I emailed him again on Friday and again didn't get a response back. I was supposed to hear from him again sometime early this week.

It's cool if you guys are done testing, but a heads-up would be nice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I never got a message back at all, but Broncos tickets are usually really in demand, so I didn't think much of it.

• Locked thread