Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
solution: lick your dogs rear end in a top hat and vagina.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Robo Reagan posted:

i'm considering dabbing a bit of ghost pepper sauce on her holes that will probably fix the problem

You're going to put Ghost Pepper sauce in your dog's rear end?

I think you're not going to fix the problem.

WAMPA_STOMPA
Oct 21, 2010

you irl posted:

my cat's penis was out and he forgot to put it back in, walking around with his penis out

Same

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
There's this little chihuahua something mix that some neighbors always let run loose and he struts around like he owns the block. I don't think he realizes I'm laughing at not with him

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR

Hobohemian posted:

Small dogs are basically cats for men who have the sense enough to know that owning a cat would make them look like a total pussy, but still have the total pussy mentality so they can't handle a real dog.

i love both dogs and cats. big dogs, just about any cats

I dont like little lovely whiny misbred dogs and your opinion is pretty much just rear end like every other one of your....oh youre not twee as gently caress?! why do you guys seem like the same annoying person its incredible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR

you irl posted:

my cat's penis was out and he forgot to put it back in, walking around with his penis out

"yo bro ur undone"
a simple heads up would suffice man

• Locked thread