Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

Three Olives posted:

Can someone explain to me what is up with crazy as gently caress dogs? Mine are chill as gently caress, they will chill out under a patio table or just walk on by other dogs on the street barely acknowledging them like 90% of the other dogs we see every day but there are like 10% that freak the gently caress out and aggressively go after mine who are like WTF get away from me we want to keep on walking and don't give a gently caress about you.

What's up with that? Are people just lovely to their dogs and make them assholes or do a fraction of dogs just have crazy mean personalities that just want to wreck other dogs nice afternoon walks.

know any kids who aren't disciplined enough but only babied and they are really annoying and pampered and nobody wants to interact with them voluntarily?

it's the same with dogs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

also OP just tell your dog 'no' when she does that and push her face away from her genitalia, problem solved

• Locked thread