Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ShadowHawk
Jun 25, 2000

CERTIFIED PRE OWNED TESLA OWNER
one time I told a lady with kids that I didn't really like children and she got all mad in a completely understandable way

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShadowHawk
Jun 25, 2000

theadder posted:

are there any lady lunixers

no this is why you have to move to a city and socialize with people who work in industries with a better ratio

ShadowHawk
Jun 25, 2000

echinopsis posted:

idg people who dont like children do you forget you used to be one its like, maybe you should kill yourself? idk just throwing out some ideas here

children tend to be a bit childish imo

ShadowHawk
Jun 25, 2000

computer toucher posted:

if you get uncomfortable and awkward around kids, that's fine, you'll grow out of it.

if you genuinely hate/dislike kids, then there's something v wrong with your brain.

children cause parents to become boring to non-childhavers and I resent them for that

• Locked thread