Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
is this your first childe

I sont reckon u become a parent until they like 2z at first it's like hardcore baby sittings but little decisions to make it's not until u need to start discipline and wondering "are we the kind of family that is naked around each other" etx rtc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
idg people who dont like children do you forget you used to be one its like, maybe you should kill yourself? idk just throwing out some ideas here

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
in other cultures like in asia everyone delights in childs and they childish ways but over here is basically like, you got kids? gently caress off

its a lovely approach to society imho. idk why people wanna be so selfish and only enjoy the things they enjoy in life and gently caress anyone and everything else that makes them slightly inconvenient

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

ShadowHawk posted:

children cause parents to become boring to non-childhavers and I resent them for that

this is one of the most self centred things I've ever read

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
well yeah u can reduce anything to selfish but if u r a decent person u can also hope that one of these "selfish" desire is to see someone else happy and enjoy life etc

do u guys wish u were never brought into this world? was it a selfish thing your parents did?

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

its not totally ruined

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
i dont think friends is particualry "funny" but i have seen so many episodes so many times from when i was young its almost like they are actually my friends

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
mamia mia

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
impractical jokers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
impractical jokers is the only show that makes me = an adult = cry laughing most episodes

• Locked thread