Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA

Dangersim posted:

lol is this your first grappling event

It's mine, at least live. :D I can follow grappling a little better now than when I first started watching MMA so I figure it's time to jump in the deep end and see new submissions named after weed paraphernalia.

I hope Chael shows up loaded with super soldier serum and goes the distance but I am prepared for cruel reality to crush my dreams.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA

Seltzer posted:

Cool way to start the card. Metamoris still really needs to work on production though.

There's hiccups now and then but one thing I think after watching the promo videos (from the preview hype packages to this one right now) is that whoever does them is really good.

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA
What a sweep

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA
My achilles tendon hurts just watching this.

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA
Man I went from "oh, that's it, he's done" to "holy poo poo he's standing up!" in a matter of seconds.

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA
Oh poo poo, Jeff Glover is the mystery opponent

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA
That was awesome, Ryron's fury at headstand guard notwithstanding

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA
Josh "Minoru Suzuki" Barnett is the moral victor of this match regardless of who taps

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA
That was a loving nailbiter. Josh owns.

e: he took Lister's mind to a dark place just like he said he would

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA
call out anderson for metamoris 5, chael

it's not too late