Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

TheCool69 posted:

I mean they must have somekind of backup plan if a draw happens on a Championship fight.

The belt is split in two like those best friends heart lockets.

This will be an issue when Josh and Dean make their way through Olmec's temple, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

Dangersim posted:

I hope this is a joke because CM Punk is a white belt and Ed O'Neil is legitimately a black belt.

I thought Punk was all "i'm a forever white belt, i'll never accept a promotion because i'm always learning" or some shenanigans.

the secret match should be renato laranja vs joe rogan

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

I love you, Josh Barnett

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

HOLY loving poo poo!!!!!!!!!!!!

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Marching Powder posted:

it's weird watching barnett do that to a man and then remember that he couldn't do a loving thing to dc

It's hard to have heavy side control and scarf hold someone when you are always on your back

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Bubba Smith posted:

It was a headbutt I think so it wasn't entirely Chael's fault.

And I can't remember what Chael said completely but it was another WWE promo. He vaguely brought up NSAC drug testing him and FOX firing him and then said he's still the toughest man walking on two legs. Then he said Anderson Silva already left and last time he counted a spider has 8 legs and I can't remember the rest.

He basically called out Anderson, saying that he (Chael) always makes the walk.

Also, drat, Renato is cold

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Sprecherscrow posted:

Vinny's match before the Daniel match was actually him tapping Buchecha.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyT2S6Ft57w

The fact that Keenan fared that much better from 50/50 against Vinny than Buchecha was what impressed me the most about his performance.

So what you're saying is Barnett will tap Buchecha no problem?

• Locked thread