Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xguard86
Nov 22, 2004

"You don't understand his pain. Everywhere he goes he sees women working, wearing pants, speaking in gatherings, voting. Surely they will burn in the white hot flames of Hell"
someone proposed they should alternate side control for whatever number of minutes until someone wins. Coin flip to decide who goes first. Not bad, although personally I don't give a poo poo if every match ends in a draw because I am an adult.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xguard86
Nov 22, 2004

"You don't understand his pain. Everywhere he goes he sees women working, wearing pants, speaking in gatherings, voting. Surely they will burn in the white hot flames of Hell"
These are all great secret matches and I will be sad when they do not happen.

Dean lister's body fascinates me. I've never seen anyone built like that, he's like so dense with muscle but kinda rounded off. Like a killer whale. He also has the biggest forearms and wrists I've ever seen.

...no homo?

Xguard86
Nov 22, 2004

That compression thing is murderous if you're already tired. It locks your diagram and you can't inhale or exhale.

• Locked thread