Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Lockette got lit up, holy poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zifnab
Aug 21, 2005

Hope Springs Eternal
Scrub dropping an easy TD, hahaha

Fellwenner
Oct 21, 2005
Don't make me kill you.

Second time Bronson dropped a pass right to him.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
Ouch that dropped touchdown

Schwack
Jan 31, 2003

Someone needs to stop this! Sherman has lost his mind! Peyton is completely unable to defend himself out there!
What is with these backups and popping the ball into the loving air?

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!
wow chargers that was a p easy first down you let happen

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
I am eagerly awaiting a smug Broncos fan I know to crow about winning a preseason game as revenge for last year.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
The Seahawks made Pryor boring and he still throws an interception in the red zone. They are the worst.

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!
omg cowboys

edit: 40 missed that real bad

Schwack
Jan 31, 2003

Someone needs to stop this! Sherman has lost his mind! Peyton is completely unable to defend himself out there!

Bad Moon posted:

I am eagerly awaiting a smug Broncos fan I know to crow about winning a preseason game as revenge for last year.

It's already happening lmao

Also, our preseason win streak is now over. I'm legit sad about that. Fuckin backups, man.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

Bad Moon posted:

Snapped the Seahawks 9 game preseason win steak

:smugdog:

Jaysus
Sep 17, 2004

"Hey, did you see my game against the Detroit Lions?"

Volkerball posted:

The Seahawks made Pryor boring and he still throws an interception in the red zone. They are the worst.

He did kind of run out of bounds behind the LOS. i don't think they told him to do that

JPrime
Jul 4, 2007

tales of derring-do, bad and good luck tales!
College Slice
There's a punter on the Chargers named Chase Tenpenny.

Chase.

Tenpenny.

He's from Kansas.

:psyduck:

Schwack
Jan 31, 2003

Jerry Brewer ‏@JerryBrewer 2m
Can the #Seahawks rebound from their first preseason loss in 3 years? Will take a lot of soul searching, I'm sure.

The sky is falling! First to worst. 4-12 this year. Book it.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Schwack posted:

Also, our preseason win streak is now over. I'm legit sad about that. Fuckin backups, man.

why

Schwack
Jan 31, 2003

#winningiseverything

I'm sad about it in the same way you might be sad about dropping your phone and getting a little scratch on the back or something. It doesnt really matter at all, but it was kind of neat to have a pristine phone.

Schwack fucked around with this message at 05:59 on Aug 8, 2014

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
How'd Will Smith look for the Cowboys.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Jaysus posted:

He did kind of run out of bounds behind the LOS. i don't think they told him to do that

Yeah he does that, but he also scampers across and picks up 9 yards when any other QB would have thrown it away because they were too slow to make it to the sideline, so it evens out.

Schwack
Jan 31, 2003

Volkerball posted:

Yeah he does that, but he also scampers across and picks up 9 yards when any other QB would have thrown it away because they were too slow to make it to the sideline, so it evens out.

He definitely seemed hesitant to just run tonight. There were a few occasions where he could've picked up some serious yardage, but he kept pumpin the ball and looking to pass. That's probably good for his development, but I wanted to see a great athlete demolish lesser athletes.

pigdog
Apr 23, 2004

by Smythe

Eifert Posting posted:

Matt Scott for MVP 2014.

https://vine.co/v/MVhpXPJtpE7

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004
THEY SHOULD'VE GIVEN IT TO LYNCH

Death to the Seahawks. Death to Seahawks posters.

Chris de Sperg posted:

aw he made it easily

Andrew Furney Owns motherfucker. go cougs

FeedingHam2Cats
Nov 10, 2009

Schwack posted:

God I hope your team falls on its face so hard

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004

FeedingHam2Cats posted:

God I hope your team falls on its face so hard

Please Be Nice,mr "I Love Joe 'nug so hard ' 'my wings??!' ' ""basement dweller" flacco" supporter

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?

Schwack posted:

This seems kind of contradictory to me *adjusts spectacles* hm

FeedingHam2Cats
Nov 10, 2009

wheez the roux posted:

Please Be Nice,mr "I Love Joe 'nug so hard ' 'my wings??!' ' ""basement dweller" flacco" supporter

Don't even start you FUCKER

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004

FeedingHam2Cats posted:

Don't even start you FUCKER

well excuse me mr hoity-toity new englander fine we can settle this your way. enfield tennis academy. racquets at dawn

• Locked thread