Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Glass
May 1, 2009
yeah i love f.lux. totally worth all of the "why does your screen look like poop" comments

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Glass
May 1, 2009
i have received a nonzero number of them

Mr. Glass
May 1, 2009
no

Mr. Glass
May 1, 2009
is it even possible to have friends as a mod

Mr. Glass
May 1, 2009

echinopsis posted:

flux owns owns OWNS but I wish I just didn't have two modes and switched between them but matche the sun outside your house. love that poo poo

you can set it up so it fades between the day and night mode so the transition isn't as noticeable

Mr. Glass
May 1, 2009

echinopsis posted:

oh my fuckin god seriously just "assume" its a sunny day and use your location (it already does) and the time/date to work out sun position and base colour temperatrure off that. simple

so at night would the screen be completely dark?

that way we wouldn't have to put u pwith your posts for at least a few hours out of the day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Glass
May 1, 2009
can someone please mod f.lux so it just slowly palette shifts over the course of the day

i really need to feel like i'm constantly in an acid flashback tia

• Locked thread