Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

SpicyMeatSandwich posted:

I've always assumed these are 100% scams and that mail order brides might have been a thing in the 50s but was mostly just a joke in movies.

What I am saying is how do I get a real mail order bride and how much will it realistically cost? I'm talking pre-cuck expenses

My great uncle had a mail order wife for a few years before she died. I got the impression that if you can house them and their kid and make sure they get their visa then its pretty cheap. That dude hadn't had a job in decades when she showed up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread