Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Budget Prefuse

dogcrash truther posted:

where's the hidden defunct IK forum
it's in my rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Budget Prefuse

im sorry that was rude. you have to take a left at the YCS goldmine

Budget Prefuse

I.N.R.I posted:

whereupon prefuse, who apparently has been demodded once already for the EXACT SAME THING, teleported to the byob thread and quietly escalated things. somehow or another the thread got moved to fyad, presumably so prefuse could have the pleasure of probating me personally.
haha yeah i remember this. that was funny

Budget Prefuse

*teleports to BYOB*

Budget Prefuse

H.H posted:

say, how do you elect IKs? cos i understood the rules for it are different than simple nominations by admins like in other forums.
i got made ik becuz a joke ik was abusing his powers and they made me ik so i could probate him constantly (good poo poo) but then they demodded me for making fun of louisgod by leaking modqueue poo poo. then i said the admins were retards and they should make me ik again and everyone agreed so now im ik again :D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Budget Prefuse

for byob mods we choose names out of a hat

• Locked thread