Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true
Wutang might be dangerous

QuinnersDon'tDoDrugs

Only play high.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

xX_420weedGoquinn69_Xx

Aerox
Jan 8, 2012
Quinn Diesel.

Quinn2Win.

Quinnceañera.

Valor Morghulis.

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
Release muramana turned karma's w into the Death Star laser. Probably my favorite muramana use

E; gently caress muramana jax is hilarious too

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
I really want to try RoA/Muramana/Frozen Fist jax now

Poulpe
Nov 11, 2006
Canadian Santa Extraordinaire

chumbler posted:

xX_420weedGoquinn69_Xx

You joke, but I played with a dude that was almost exactly this recently. Except also alternating caps. He was about exactly as volatile as you'd expect.

Poulpe
Nov 11, 2006
Canadian Santa Extraordinaire

Aerox posted:

Quinn Diesel.

Quinn2Win.

Quinnceañera.

Valor Morghulis.

AQuinnToMurder

Weird Pumpkin
Oct 7, 2007

Libertine posted:

She's not out of favor she's just an old champion and people forget about her because she doesn't see professional play very often.

She has the highest Diamond support win rate in the entire game. High elo lyfe?

Well I stand corrected then! Good thing because she's amazingly fun to play and I always feel very effective when playing her. Also there's few things more satisfying then tornado-ing someone out of their dash.

I noticed some people have been building her with AP runes instead of CDR runes, and I have to say it feels really good to play early game. The bonus AD off the shield with a little AP really goes a long way when you're constantly autoing them.

Edit: Also the gimmick names rule

Weird Pumpkin fucked around with this message at 00:19 on Aug 9, 2014

Witters
Jan 14, 2008

If people never did silly things nothing intelligent would ever get done.
QuinnThereDoneThat
QuinnIce
StruggleWiQuinn
OriginalQuinn
QuinndependenceDay
QuinndomHearts
ObiWanQuinnobi
QuinnJong-un

Valor Quinnmer

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."
- Thomas Hobbes, Leviathan
TheKingOfQuinns, obviously. Gotta Quinn it to win it!

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
Quinnsanity
QuinntonMarsalis
QuinntonTarantino

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc
White Quinnteresting

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true
Wutang might be dangerous

BirdOnTheHand

Queue up with friends playing Swain and Anivia. Have them gank for you constantly.

fnox
May 19, 2013

If you build Janna with relatively tanky items and a Talisman she becomes an incredibly disruptive rear end in a top hat that is also nigh impossible to catch or kill. Couple of good ults and Qs are able to secure basically any escape and deny almost any initiation. She's like a more annoying, easier to kill Nami and the sole reason people don't play her is because she isn't favored in the LCS, as she doesn't have the Lvl 2 all-in more popular supports have.

Fuzz1138
Feb 3, 2013

We don't have to dream that we're important. We are.
I still stand by Quinncidence, or some derivation thereof.

Rudager
Apr 29, 2008
Speaking of Quinn!

http://matchhistory.oce.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/OC1/54697279/200084990

Apparantly she's good against Fizz too? I was supposed to go top and shutdown Nasus, but last pick Nidalee instalocked and demanded top.

Quinnit2winit

Aerox
Jan 8, 2012
TheQuinndBeneathMyWings

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

StackingHurriquinns

OtherworldlyInvader
Feb 10, 2005

The X-COM project did not deliver the universe's ultimate cup of coffee. You have failed to save the Earth.

Elvis_Maximus posted:

I have the strangest urge to make a Quinn gimmick account, possibly because I hate myself and want other people to feel the same pain???

Anyone got a good gimmick amount name? I remember a pretty pro tier string of Quinn puns in the last thread.

Also I know Janna is still out of favor but holy crap I love playing her. You can get surprisingly aggressive with her e and people for some reason get completely terrified and tend to not punish it like they probably should. Low elo lyfe I guess

What are Quinns?

We just don't know.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

ToxicSlurpee posted:

If the game goes on long enough for somebody to charge three tears both teams already lost.

If you build 3 tears on Ryze you should surrender immediately because if you want to go lategame stupid build you do Manamune/Seraphs/Void Staff/3 Rod of Ages

Colonel Squish
Feb 18, 2012

People who play AP Tristana mid and have more than double deaths over kills are the most frustrating people to have on your team.

The ham never stops. I'm going to have nightmares of that loving yordle Rocket Jumping solo into Vayne/Annie/Xerath again and again and again.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Fallen Rib

Colonel Squish posted:

People who play AP Tristana mid and have more than double deaths over kills are the most frustrating people to have on your team.

The ham never stops. I'm going to have nightmares of that loving yordle Rocket Jumping solo into Vayne/Annie/Xerath again and again and again.

Dude, c'mon... i just need a few more d-rings...

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.
http://www.hitbox.tv/andichu

#TheStruggle #BronzeLyfe #BronzeMechanics

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Colonel Squish posted:

I'm having PTSD flashbacks to AP Yi.

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

False enemy or true friend?

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

That's not entirely accurate, as you didn't even actually have ult before demolishing the Quinn goon in that match.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Vermain posted:

I'm having PTSD flashbacks to AP Yi.

Bring back AP Yi for a week so people can experience the pure sufferingjoy. I've never loved a build as much as AP Yi and simultaneously been glad that it's gone.

MatildaTheHun
Aug 31, 2011

here's the thing donovan, I'm always hungry
LiterallyBirdPoop

Colonel Squish
Feb 18, 2012

Okay this is hilarious. I'm in the loading screen playing ADC against Hashinshin as the enemy support.

We are both going to be horrible.

Etrips
Nov 9, 2004

Having Teemo Problems?
I Feel Bad For You, Son.
I Got 99 Shrooms
And You Just Hit One.

This is a work of art.

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe
Can someone draw Maokai as a cat, this is really important to me. His name is Meowkai.

nabo
Oct 23, 2010

Colonel Squish
Feb 18, 2012

LMAO Nintendude added me after that game. Oh God we crushed

glomkettle
Sep 24, 2013

Colonel Squish posted:

LMAO Nintendude added me after that game. Oh God we crushed

Good. Hashinshin's obnoxious and deserves to lose.

Colonel Squish
Feb 18, 2012

glomkettle posted:

Good. Hashinshin's obnoxious and deserves to lose.

(I actually lost lane specifically because of Hashinshin's Nami, but I blame my support of course) Ended 8-4.

e: I don't think I can play another one after that. I think I beat the game.

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT

Fine. They'll just ban Pantheon then :v:

fnox
May 19, 2013

Why is Frozen Mallet still an item holy poo poo it's like it only exists for unranked ADCs to throw games.

Bubble-T
Dec 26, 2004

You know, I've got a funny feeling I've seen this all before.

fnox posted:

Why is Frozen Mallet still an item holy poo poo it's like it only exists for unranked ADCs to throw games.

Mallet isn't even that egregious. Reminder this game still has snowball stacking items and a whole lot of people got mad when a professional team dared to actually buy them.

BigLeafyTree
Oct 21, 2010

Bubble-T posted:

Mallet isn't even that egregious. Reminder this game still has snowball stacking items and a whole lot of people got mad when a professional team dared to actually buy them.

How many items are considered a trap/bad/absurdly niche?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

False enemy or true friend?
Listen Rageblade has a total nichahahahahahahahaha

Actually there's probably like 7-8 flat out stupidly bad items and some that are really nuanced like Thornmail or something

oh has the server poo poo the bed?

• Locked thread