Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Che Delilas
Nov 23, 2009
FREE TIBET WEED

The Crusher posted:

F1-F5 does this by default. I should learn to do it, but I never touch em.

Rebind spacebar to "only target champions" and force yourself to use F1 to snap back to yourself, and you'll find it easier to hit the other 4 buttons to check on people if you're playing a role where that's a thing you need to do.

Bonus, it'll be easier to hit the "only target champions" button when you need to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baldbeard
Mar 26, 2011

So I broke down and bought Fiora since I haven't really had a chance to try her, aaaaand 6 8! game winning streak mega carry every game. Nothing matters except how fast you can melt towers, which is very, very fast.

Baldbeard fucked around with this message at 03:18 on Oct 23, 2014

OtherworldlyInvader
Feb 10, 2005

The X-COM project did not deliver the universe's ultimate cup of coffee. You have failed to save the Earth.

K8.0 posted:

He's one of the best designed champions in the game

Ok, that is like the opposite of what Ryze is. He's balanced sure, but he's about the least fun and interesting character to play in actual games or watch being played in the pro scene. He's basically a walking number and two of his signature items (tear, RoA) are items you buy to sit on for 10 minutes to make your numbers bigger. New characters like Zed might be a pain in the rear end to balance, but they're at least fun to play and fun to watch being played well.

Pilkington
Nov 5, 2005

You see, the other raptors and I have constructed a crude suspension bridge to Venezuela
So I decide that I'm gonna try to do better at ranked. Gonna work toward Gold but I'm gonna play a core set of champs, not gonna comment on people doing stupid poo poo, and just focus on me and my game.

First ranked game of the day. This does little to reinforce my attempt at good habits.

http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/1597302162/32670720

Duo queue Teemo and Rammus that intentionally feed so hard. Who duo queues and intentionally feeds in ranked?

Jurisnoctis
Jun 27, 2012

Any sufficiently advanced bug is indistinguishable from a feature.
If we're talking rage Quits, let me chirp in.

Teemo jungle vs Fid jungle.

I steal their blue, he goes for mine, I secure it, I force him to b on that secure.

I figure he wants lvl 2 vs wight cause he does good on single target.

I go to his blue, camp out, kill him on his way to wight.

He just says "gently caress this" and is gone.

RIP

Edit: sometimes I think "what if I'm shadow banned", but then I realize I'm just a poopoo poster. /confessions

Jurisnoctis fucked around with this message at 03:25 on Oct 23, 2014

fnox
May 19, 2013

Che Delilas posted:

Rebind spacebar to "only target champions" and force yourself to use F1 to snap back to yourself, and you'll find it easier to hit the other 4 buttons to check on people if you're playing a role where that's a thing you need to do.

Bonus, it'll be easier to hit the "only target champions" button when you need to.

Alternatively, set F1-F4 to snap camera to other team members, leave space as snap to you, run your fingers through F1~F4 and you'll be able to see everyone on the map quickly.

I've been trying to set my shift key to "target champions" but it's not letting me, and that is like the perfect key to put that on.

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer
I use the thumb button on my mouse which isn't perfect but is better than nothing

The Crusher
Aug 13, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT HOW MUCH I LOVE NEKOMIMI CLIFFYB
I've made some horribly unique key bindings that I'm just so used to now. :
ASDF are bound to QWER skill level up respectively
X is stop action, might be default I can't remember
Summoner skills are bound to the back and forward thumb buttons that are found on most mice these days
Laugh is bound to mouse wheel click

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
/l is bound to spacebar

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
This is the secret of my power

Get Innocuous!
Dec 6, 2011

come together
If only you could bind your Q to laugh along with the skill.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
Had a really fun normal game where I copied GMB Diamond's Jungle Gragas build (that he's been spamming in solo queue) and test driving it. It was my first time doing it and I played terribly early game and we were down 0/4 including me feeding double buffs to Leblanc and Darius going up 2-0 on our Irelia.

Still won off just never-ending rally team fights. Max CDR Full Tank Gragas is just a relentless beast. Constant knock-ups, disruptions, slows, wall dashes and crashes. Just a ton of fun. They had a Jungle Zed who kept trying to Death Mark me but by endgame I had 4000+ HP and 300+ Armor and I was just laughing while throwing back another grog.

You can see my match:
http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/1596743216/35935640?tab=builds

Or you can see Diamond's builds (all similiar just differences in tank itemization):
http://www.probuilds.net/guide/EUW/1764678595/20234739
http://www.probuilds.net/guide/EUW/1758830341/20234739
http://www.probuilds.net/guide/EUW/1756939807/20234739

underage at the vape shop
May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747

Get Innocuous! posted:

Yasuo would become OP.

fariz
Nov 10, 2009

You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.
Is probuilds making GBS threads the bed for any one else? It halfway loads then stops.

underage at the vape shop
May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747

fariz posted:

Is probuilds making GBS threads the bed for any one else? It halfway loads then stops.

Its broken on Chrome. Use firefox.

Industrial
May 31, 2001

Everyone here wishes I would ragequit my life
I just played against a Janna skin I hadn't seen before that apparently makes her Q not make the usual tornado sound to indicate you should dodge. Pretty bullshit in my opinion.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.

fariz posted:

A Saucy Bratwurst posted:

Its broken on Chrome. Use firefox.

There's some really serious javascript error happening on their pages. I've gotten it to load in Chrome by blocking JavaScript on the domain level.

Settings > Show Advanced Settings > Privacy > [Content Settings] > JavaScript > [Manage Exceptions] > and Enter [*.]probuilds.net into the Hostname Pattern and select Block

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.
Is gragas jungle good.

AdorableStar
Jul 13, 2013

:patriot:

Get Innocuous! posted:

If only Lux laugh was binded to all her skills.

Maleficent
May 26, 2014
I use this configuration I like for Dota 2. qwer df for abilities/summoners, tgv zxc items, 12345 to select team, f4 shop (where is the quick-buy Riot. Where.) Still not sure what to do for the trinket that would make sense but I put it on `. Alert ping on alt-M1, careful ping on ctrl-alt-M1. Everything else is default!

AdorableStar
Jul 13, 2013

:patriot:

Maleficent posted:

I use this configuration I like for Dota 2. qwer df for abilities/summoners, tgv zxc items, 12345 to select team, f4 shop (where is the quick-buy Riot. Where.) Still not sure what to do for the trinket that would make sense but I put it on `. Alert ping on alt-M1, careful ping on ctrl-alt-M1. Everything else is default!

The trinket goes on T so you can say your abilities are binded to T, W, E, R, and Q.

AdorableStar fucked around with this message at 04:36 on Oct 23, 2014

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

Keven. Just. Keven posted:

Is gragas jungle good.

My first impression is that it is very fun and that's good enough for me for now. He's disruptive as poo poo and doesn't really suffer on a jungle budget since you are looking mainly for the impact and passive effect of his moves moreso than power ratios.

I'd say it is probably strong because Diamondprox plays the poo poo out of it and he knows 100x more than I ever will about junglers.

Mercedes
Mar 7, 2006

"So you Jesus?"

"And you black?"

"Nigga prove it!"

And so Black Jesus turned water into a bucket of chicken. And He saw that it was good.

I have my abilities set to ASDF with QWE and Middle Scroll Mouse Button to level up my abilities. Summoners are RT. When I started playing the game, my fingers kept on getting lost when stuff got hectic. So I went back to the home row always using the little bump on the F to keep my hand oriented.

Daunte Vicknabb
Feb 22, 2005

You are already dead
http://www.twitch.tv/dauntevicknabb/

I'm gonna pimp my stream one more time because I know you guys all like Bond a lot for some mysterious reason and he's in his promo series to Diamond so I figure people might want to watch it.

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?

Sometimes there are good people in ranked who compliment supports.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
Ezreal+Lucian bot lane is bad and you're going to jail if you try it.

Disinterested
Jun 29, 2011

You look like you're still raking it in. Still killing 'em?

Darth Windu posted:

I don't see many ragequits in ranked but they are usually shut down Nasuses.

I never see that. Logically, there's never much of a good reason to give up as Nasus, you will pretty much always win a long enough game. Usually Nasus players I see are splitting top desperately hoping this one last q stack will make the difference as we're being sieged at our inhibitor/nexus/turrets/nexus/fountain.

Libertine posted:

I'd say it is probably strong because Diamondprox plays the poo poo out of it and he knows 100x more than I ever will about junglers.

I believe he said it's like in the next tier below Khazix & Lee Sin, similar to Jarvan etc.

DarkestLite
Feb 27, 2007

"Can we fix it?"
"No, it's fucked."

This was my first time as Orianna and my first ARAM. Is it normally this weird? (I normally am terrible)

misguided rage
Jun 15, 2010

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

DarkestLite posted:

This was my first time as Orianna and my first ARAM. Is it normally this weird? (I normally am terrible)
There are seven frozen hearts on five people

itsjustdrew
May 13, 2014
The more you quote me, the worse I post :smug:
ASK ME ABOUT HOW I DON'T NEED TO READ TO PLAY LEAGUE OF LEGENDS
The more I see it, the more I love the new(ish) Kog maw splash art, it's awesome. I dig. Though, he shouldn't be top against a kennen.... this should be fun.

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

You have to say I can open my presents

DarkestLite posted:

List of people who seriously hosed up their builds and wasted a ton of gold, from the top down:
Maokai (2 FH)
Braum (2 GH)
Malphite (too much CDR)
Sivir: What the gently caress is she trying to build with all those parts
-
Corki: One Ruby Crystal for Trinity is enough, wtf are the other ones for
Vlad: 2 Cloth Armors for Zhonyas is enough, same spiel
Rammus: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Udyr (2 FH)

So yeah, this isn't weird when considering the skill of the players in the game

DarkestLite
Feb 27, 2007

"Can we fix it?"
"No, it's fucked."

My perfect ARAM game~

Edit: Apparently I'm in an ARAM premade now. This is a thing?

DarkestLite fucked around with this message at 10:38 on Oct 23, 2014

Top Bunk Wanker
Jan 31, 2005

Top Trump Anger

DarkestLite posted:

The number of Frozen Hearts in that game is equal to the number of people who don't have boots, and not only that, if I'm not mistaken, not one drat person fed a Poro, which is the biggest crime of all.

Oddity
Jun 22, 2003

"This woman here depicted will possess unseen marks. Signs that she will be the one to bring forth my works."

Top Bunk Wanker posted:

and not only that, if I'm not mistaken, not one drat person fed a Poro, which is the biggest crime of all.

This is the worst.

Super Librarian
Jan 4, 2005

The Mash posted:

Sivir: What the gently caress is she trying to build with all those parts

Shiv, Zerker Greaves, Bork (though the real answer is probably "a second Zeal and a second Vamp Scepter")

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

Top Bunk Wanker posted:

and not only that, if I'm not mistaken, not one drat person fed a Poro, which is the biggest crime of all.

Oddity posted:

This is the worst.

Especially since both games had a Braum. That truly is a crime against humanity.

Mierenneuker fucked around with this message at 10:55 on Oct 23, 2014

xeose4
Sep 22, 2014

DarkestLite posted:

Is that a Runaan's Hurricane ON A RAMMUS? :stonk:

Oddity
Jun 22, 2003

"This woman here depicted will possess unseen marks. Signs that she will be the one to bring forth my works."
Let's not forget the double Sheen items on Braum! :D

Droxis
Dec 24, 2004

"The only thing peace accomplished was stagnation."

DarkestLite posted:

My perfect ARAM game~

Edit: Apparently I'm in an ARAM premade now. This is a thing?

What the gently caress is even going on with that Vlad?

edit: why does he have a goddamn positive score?

I'm so envious of not being able to experience a similar level of "I have no clue what is going on, time to have fun."

Droxis fucked around with this message at 11:01 on Oct 23, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarkestLite
Feb 27, 2007

"Can we fix it?"
"No, it's fucked."
I don't know what a poro is. I've literally played nothing but 3's with my two best friends. I barley know how League works.

• Locked thread