Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fridurmus
Nov 2, 2009

:black101: Break a leg! :black101:
Silver Whinning's, huh

Good OP, looking forward to a few hundred more pages of complaining about Diamonds oppressing the lower ranks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fridurmus
Nov 2, 2009

Brannock posted:

It should have been the VU.

I can at least agree with this. I really like Spiritguard Udyr, but looking at basic Udyr is almost painful after using it. The two are almost nothing alike, base Udyr has more in common with Rammus, come on Riot.

Fridurmus
Nov 2, 2009

mushi posted:

Basically, if you're going to buy sightstone, you should probably pick it up on either your first or second back or at least before 15 minutes. I honestly wouldn't pick up sightstone on any jungler besides Lee Sin, but there's probably a few more that can use it.

In my extremely limited experience, Nunu likes it situationally. Depends on how active you've been in the enemy's jungle. If you're taking some of their camps on respawn anyway you might as well get it for the added security since you're about as vulnerable to a collapse as a splitpusher.

Fridurmus
Nov 2, 2009

itsjustdrew posted:

Is that a Jayce?

A former Jayce. :eng101:

Fridurmus
Nov 2, 2009

GreyPowerVan posted:

I say lel a lot but it started out ironically and it just grew on me. I also try to remain positive in every game and encourage my team :shrug:

I must say based on experience that you are by far an exception. Most people that I've seen say 'lel' are the kind of idiot 14 year old redditor that learned humor from bitter 4chan vets and thinks it's hilarious to call people slurs and say 'gg' at 15 minutes because the enemy team took a tower or the enemy jungler got a kill. v:v:v

Not to say that I'm some expert on League player behavior, mind.

Fridurmus
Nov 2, 2009

So I'm interested in learning about Zac, whose jungle game I assume is positively impacted by the new Golem stone. Anyone got any advice other than "get huge, eat candy"?

Fridurmus
Nov 2, 2009

So when are they going to change Madred's to not stack with Spirit Stone so this goddamn idiot 'Godyr' build can go gently caress itself?

Fridurmus
Nov 2, 2009

my pog boyfriend posted:

Deleting a legitimate item combination that is useful for a wide variety of champions because it's used improperly is a really bad idea to me.

Also, I really don't know about 'legitimate' (you'd have to prove that Riot meant for the player to get the beneficial effect of both Wriggle's and Spirit Stone) but I literally only ever see that combination on Udyr.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fridurmus
Nov 2, 2009

How Rude posted:

Are there any champions I could jungle that play similarly in their denial of the enemy? I really do not play jungle that often, if at all, but when I do it's usually J4, Vi, or Xin.

Try Sejuani, Amumu or Rammus. They all have pretty big threat if the enemy steps up to them while still being competent junglers and having decent-to-amazing ganks.

• Locked thread