Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

pit bulls look retarded. like, literally retarded. if a dog could "look" retarded, it would look like a pitbull. you can't honestly look into its eyes/face and think "AWW CUTE". and, as has been said, they are a good litmus test for the personality of the owner

German Shepherds though are the way to go if you gotta buy a big violent attack dog

so noble, Nazi-approved

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

Fandyien posted:

everyone around here hits their pitbulls loudly in the open

good

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

I will some day own a German Shepherd. I will name it something very German sounding and it will be very disciplined and wear a handkerchief around :3: also I'll give it lots of doggie steroids so if a retard pitbull tries to start poo poo it will get demolished. I wonder if you can specifically train a dog to only be hostile to a certain breed? Like make an anti-pitbull attack dog.

I don't understand people that already own a big dog (and usually have enough trouble with it alone) then feel the need to get a pit bull. Like, why the gently caress are they so popular where people specifically feel the want/need to get one even though they can barely take care of their first dog?

Justin Tyme fucked around with this message at 20:55 on Aug 8, 2014

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

h2oxaddict posted:

until my murder dog's made illegal, you can loving deal with it, and so can the neighbor's kid, you oversensitive sonsabitches.

sorry about your retarded ugly violent dog

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

h2oxaddict posted:

what type of person should?

no type of person should own a pitbull, they should be genocided off the face of the earth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

pitbulls wouldn't be twice as bad if the owners just straight up acknowledged that they're dangerous violent murder dogs. Like "yeah, I got a pitbull because they're tough as poo poo and violent" and not "I RESCUED it because they're so sweet and misunderstood!"

Really the dog itself isn't the problem but rather the milquetoast faggots that own them that try to turn them into pussy-dogs. Maybe even death rates would go down if the owners treated them with the same tempered respect as they would something like a wolf hybrid and not let them run around unchained because THEY'RE JUST SO SWEET REALLY

• Locked thread