Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
i thought the worst dogs were supposed to be those canary whatever dogs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
pit bulls are like dog chimpanzees

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Liquid Penguins posted:

except instead of throwing poo poo they throw teeth into soft flesh

chimpanzees rip off peoples faces and genitals first.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Waltzing Along posted:

WAs pit bull plan:

Kill all pit bulls that are currently in shelters.
Any pit bull that attacks anything is put down. The owner is jailed for 10 years and then killed.
All pit bull owners get shipped to Texas. The pit bulls can go there, too.

Anyone who tries to convince you how pit bulls are fine and it is dependent on how they are raised should be kick repeatedly in the nuts.

can we just add a another layer to the border fence and finsh our current fence and make it far enough across people would have to run about 100 yards from one fence to the next, dump all the pit bulls in there between the fences.

i like rotweilers.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Ramsus posted:

I prefer the African pitbull

thats a weasel.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
only pitbull i see regularly is the local drunks dog, but the dude is super chill and his pitbull just wants to be pet by everyone.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
the problem is once you know how dogs work, you can tell easily if the owner has control of their dog or not. Most pitbull owners have no control over there dog and it is very obvious. This makes that person's dog scary.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
when did pitbulls replace roti's as poor people dogs?

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Frostwerks posted:

i drive drunk and breed pitbulls. ama

you put them on steroids? I hear its the thing to do up in oakland.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Bizarro Watt posted:

I think by itself this wouldn't be too difficult to refute considering the variety of sources, the likelihood of confirmation bias, the consideration of the ubiquity of the pit bull breed in proportion to number of attacks, etc. I don't think it means much.

The well-established history of the breed and the continued use of it as a fighting breed is the most damning part about the breed, I think. If I was walking down the street and someone was walking toward me with a pit bull I wouldn't flinch, but I'd probably consider getting out of the way/moving across the street if I had a dog with me. I simply don't trust the inherent dog aggression that's been bred into them, and I sure wouldn't trust most people to be able to control their dog if it got out of control, because pit bulls are extremely strong.

Pitbulls are one of the few good reasons as to why everyone should be allowed to open carry, not necessarily a gun, just what some states consider a "dangerous"weapon bat, hunting knife etc.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
if people want murder pets why don;t they just buy snakes, arachnids or cats.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

uG posted:

if you are in the drug trade you should probably get a dog that does not make the police think you sell drugs

most drug dudes get lots of little annoying dogs, so that way somene can't just kill a singel dog and have the run of the place. People seem to confuse the difference between a guard dog (dog that barks at people) and a sentry dog (dog that will kill people).

• Locked thread