Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
acejackson42
Mar 27, 2005

You didn't say what I think you said...
I know GBS is no longer the place for serious matters, but all jokes aside, ISIS needs to be stopped NOW.
This isn't something just airstrikes can handle. Ground action is needed to stop this slaughter before it truly resembles Rwanda.
The U.S. shouldn't have to go it alone. The United Nations exists to deal with these very situations. If ever there was time for a large scale UN military action, this is it.
Do your job UN. Just do your goddamned job for once and actually prevent genocide instead of weeping about it after.

#DoYourJobUN

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

acejackson42
Mar 27, 2005

#yomammas

i don't think that'll get the same result tho, tbph

Been following this mess for awhile. Now it's really in the public conciousness. Figure people should start letting everyone who doesn't know know that ISIS makes Kony look like Mr. Rogers.

acejackson42 fucked around with this message at 07:12 on Aug 8, 2014

acejackson42
Mar 27, 2005

Y-Hat posted:

hey OP did you hear about this from that stupid "Humans of New York" facebook page? because when i wake up in the morning there is going to be so much half-assed care from people who normally wouldn't give a poo poo about world events

this is exactly what happened with boko haram- poo poo went on for months and no one cared until mary j blige told them to

the saddest thing other than hashtags is that boko haram has dropped off the radar. we all know we can only care about one thing at a time and if you have a family, oh well literally out of care.

acejackson42
Mar 27, 2005

I just want Lowtax to know. He'll do the rest.

acejackson42
Mar 27, 2005

Guancho posted:

i don't give a gently caress about ISIS or anything else but shitposting

#cockslutballgag

#cockslutballgagDoYourJobUN

i like it

• Locked thread