Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012

Hat Thoughts posted:

Headline: Welcome, to me.

2 slow
i blow

Edit: VVV yesss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Hat Thoughts posted:

Headline: Welcome, to me.

added this on the end of RedLobster's suggestion

BluPotato
Jul 18, 2006

yess this, we are gonna scare away so much pussy

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
Still need more detail in the "first date" thing, a list of interests, and there's more space for the description too

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

BluPotato posted:

Headline: "Bitcoin Captain of Industry seeking his:" someone can finish this for me right?

Miner

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Too late

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012
Definitely she has to pay on the first date

BluPotato
Jul 18, 2006

No they split the cost on the first date

RedLobster
Nov 19, 2010

Original Character
!DO NOT STEAL!
As a firm believer in womens rights I am more than prepared to split the bill.

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Hat Thoughts posted:

Definitely she has to pay on the first date

Will you accept "you will have to pay for yourself"

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
It all depends on the photo anyway, unless you're a horrible racist. There's no way this is ever going to get a message or a reply unless the photo is above average.

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012
Yeah that's perfect

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

I mean, who would have noticed another madman around here?

"Seeking independent woman that can take care of herself and others, that said I'm willing to go 50-50."

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Say that you're into domination and like to be dominated by people doing everything for you.

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Zedd posted:

"Seeking independent woman that can take care of herself and others, that said I'm willing to go 50-50."

added to the description.

RedLobster posted:

As a firm believer in womens rights I am more than prepared to split the bill.

Added to the first date caveats

concerned mom posted:

It all depends on the photo anyway, unless you're a horrible racist. There's no way this is ever going to get a message or a reply unless the photo is above average.

I think you'll be surprised

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Drone_Fragger posted:

Say that you're into domination and like to be dominated by people doing everything for you.

Would but don't think i should

RedLobster
Nov 19, 2010

Original Character
!DO NOT STEAL!
First date will likely see you whisked away to nandos, where we will enjoy a daring hot wing roulette...

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

RedLobster posted:

First date will likely see you whisked away to nandos, where we will enjoy a daring hot wing roulette...

added to First Date

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
I went through the thread and added suggestions that didn't quite make the cut as "interests"

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
I'd like to play a musical instrument but sadly have poor lung power.

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

concerned mom posted:

I'd like to play a musical instrument but sadly have poor lung power.

added to the description.

Closing description and interests suggestions now, but still need first date caveats

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

I'm not a picky eater outside of green and red vegetables.

Too obvious?

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Zedd posted:

I'm not a picky eater outside of green and red vegetables.

Too obvious?

That's more "description" material really but i've closed suggestions for that now; ideas for First date?

RedLobster
Nov 19, 2010

Original Character
!DO NOT STEAL!
You !MUST! wear a dress to the date. Any sign of trousers and I am out the door.

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
A romantic game of ten pin bowling followed by either your choice of wii boxing or baseball.

can you please end the description with DARUDE:SANDSTORMMMMM

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

concerned mom posted:

A romantic game of ten pin bowling followed by either your choice of wii boxing or baseball.

added

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

concerned mom posted:

can you please end the description with DARUDE:SANDSTORMMMMM

Okay done

Automatic Retard
Oct 21, 2010

PUT THIS WANKSTAIN ON IGNORE
I read the OP and it sounds like you want a man, not a woman. Please update the OP accordingly.

PS; you're a human being lol

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Automatic Retard posted:

I read the OP and it sounds like you want a man, not a woman. Please update the OP accordingly.

PS; you're a human being lol

This truly is a poo poo post

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

quote:

I am really into the Marvel movies (Not spiderman though, since that's not technically part of the "Cinematic Universe") My heart belongs to the Marvel films. Each one builds upon the other in ways both clever and ingenious. The first culmination of their efforts, Joss Whedon's The Avengers can be described as nothing less than a masterpiece. It is everything a superhero film could ever wish to be, thrilling, heart-wrenching, and of course, always funny, thanks to Whedon's unique ear for snappy lifelike dialogue that can not be replicated. There is however, one blemish on the incredible house of cards that is the current Marvel universe, and that is Sony's damned Spider-Man films. They're churned out by clumsy idiots who know nothing of filmmaking and have no ties to the greater thematic universe.

Now, I do not blame the originals for this mishap, as then the universe did not exist. Still, they're ugly idiot movies that propagate the idea of Peter Parker as a sort of "nerd minstrel" (as you see in the Big Bang Theory). Why they hired "Sam Raimi" a man best known for making the equivalent of cinematic jock-rock for people who think good filmmaking = blood, will always be beyond me. Still, he was eventually stopped when his third Spider Man film was so terrible even Sony had to let go of him, but instead of doing the right thing, and letting the rights go back to those who could actually do something with them (Marvel). Sony kept their death-grip on the franchise and made two films about an impossibly-handsome "nerd" who gets a girlfriend and superpowers, I've seen them many times, and take my word for it, they are as horrid every time.

Truckpump ... is that you?

Noctis Horrendae
Nov 1, 2013

RedLobster posted:

You !MUST! wear a dress to the date. Any sign of trousers and I am out the door.

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
Adding this as a caveat:

"We can watch any Harry Potter film you like on the one condition that we watch any and all previous films in the series sequentially first"

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

RedLobster posted:

sorry, missed this one. Added.

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

As a true gentlemen I would make sure you are served the best meal in one of the finest establishments in <town name>, let me know what you like so I know what to order you!

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Zedd posted:

As a true gentlemen I would make sure you are served the best meal in one of the finest establishments in <town name>, let me know what you like so I know what to order you!

Nah we're already saying about whisking away to nandos for a hotwing roulette so we already know he will be ordering for you

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
I'm gunna take one more First Date suggestion then save the profile and start messaging people

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Favorite books: Diskworld series, anything Douglas Adams

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012

A Steampunk Gent posted:

Truckpump ... is that you?

This is very flattering

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
added:

"On our date you may be required to have your photo taken with me holding up a sign that reads "Kevin Spears And [your Plenty Of Fish name] ♥" so I can prove to my friends on the internet that I actually had a date with you. You will have to provide this sign yourself."

but will still take one more suggestion

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Street kabobs and pints of bitter

• Locked thread