Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Explosive Tampons
Jul 9, 2014

Your days are gone!!!
I'm disappointed and pleased with this thread simultaneously.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Post Rate
44.10 per day

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
This thread is cool because it's funny if it succeeds, and it's funny if it fails.

Your problem is asking about Pokemon, when you should be asking about the superior franchise, Monster Rancher.

Hustle Hound
Oct 21, 2012

all is known
Hello, GBS! Long time no see! I need some help. I've met women before and not on the internet by being my normal self, but I didn't do sick and cool comedy jokes like having her stand me up at the McDonald's. How can I introduce these "epic lulz" into my romantic life? Please advise.

Cool Blue Reason
Jan 7, 2010

by Lowtax

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

Ootrek posted:

Hello, GBS! Long time no see! I need some help. I've met women before and not on the internet by being my normal self, but I didn't do sick and cool comedy jokes like having her stand me up at the McDonald's. How can I introduce these "epic lulz" into my romantic life? Please advise.

kill her famil

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

another successful goon project

Art Alexakis
Mar 27, 2008

Ocean Book posted:

that person is actually pretty attractive

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
i like this thread a lot

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

i agree with the posts that sound the coolest and most aloof i also told you to write burger king and look what happened

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
Fake goon with Pokemon pick up lines got more replies than I did when using PoF. That's a depressing thought to start the week.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Lofty132 posted:

Fake goon with Pokemon pick up lines got more replies than I did when using PoF. That's a depressing thought to start the week.

its actually why im changing my vote to a 5 itt

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
Thread good keep going.

Chilled Cactus
Nov 15, 2011

College Slice

lonesomedwarf posted:

heh, that guy went outside and went to maybe meet a person of the female persuasion lol what a fag

*stays home and masturbates to anime children ironically*

lmao, "wow this guy had a nonzero chance of interacting with a woman by doing what he did... so cool"

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Post Rate
44.10 per day

Hey OP how about you step away from the Internet for a while jesus christ and I thought my post rate was sad and depressing.

Hustle Hound
Oct 21, 2012

all is known

Lofty132 posted:

goldmine

Dec 26, 2012

Lofty132 posted:

Ootrek posted:

goldmine

Dec 26, 2012

vyst posted:

Hey OP how about you step away from the Internet for a while jesus christ and I thought my post rate was sad and depressing.

that is quite the description in your profile

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

01011001 posted:

that is quite the description in your profile

it is

Stormfang1502
Jan 26, 2003

The enemy is anybody who's going to get you killed, no matter which side he's on.

Lofty132 posted:

Thread saved, re-sticky pls

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Nice fedora.

Dec 26, 2012

hahaha i just thought he made it up, that rules

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

01011001 posted:

hahaha i just thought he made it up, that rules

lol hell no the okcomrad thread is the best

Bregor
May 31, 2013

People are idiots, Leslie.

Holy poo poo at that thread

Maybe Kevin can use some of those quotes for his next round of messaging

Wrageowrapper
Apr 30, 2009

DRINK! ARSE! FECKIN CHRISTMAS!
Just show her this thread already.

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013
it's nice that sa is using jokes that even buzzfeed ditched for being too stale

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Titty Warlord posted:

it's nice that sa is using jokes that even buzzfeed ditched for being too stale

ur mom would never ditch anything for being too stale

Noctis Horrendae
Nov 1, 2013
Please send another goon with a funny Soviet hat to a McDonald's 4 hours away with nothing but the hope of a single woman sharing a hamburger with him.

Napolean Bonerfarts
Dec 11, 2003

by Pragmatica
Could someone fill me in please this thread goes way too fast and I don't want to start at page 1 again thanks

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Cool comedy jokes incoming

Musket
Mar 19, 2008

Napolean Bonerfarts posted:

Could someone fill me in please this thread goes way too fast and I don't want to start at page 1 again thanks

Some posters came out as gay.
Some poster almost touched a boob.
Some poster went outside.
Everyone else talked about pokemons.

Samuel
Nov 5, 2011
I think you should actually get dates by being a pick up artist while using this profile picture and character, truly none will doubt your skill then.

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
Okay I'm back, and lol at this thread. Has anyone made an OKCupid version of Kevin's profile yet? would be cool to get multiple goons playing the same awful fake goon character in different places

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Musket posted:

Some posters came out as gay.
Some poster almost touched a boob.
Some poster went outside.
Everyone else talked about pokemons.

We need to discuss your definition of almost

Noctis Horrendae
Nov 1, 2013

Quickscope420dad posted:

Okay I'm back, and lol at this thread. Has anyone made an OKCupid version of Kevin's profile yet? would be cool to get multiple goons playing the same awful fake goon character in different places

I volunteer you to run both profiles

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Noctis Horrendae posted:

I volunteer you to run both profiles

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013
lol