Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
get me HQ!
Jul 28, 2010

Aziz... spark that shit nigga
Let me share a dating tip of my own that I think could work for kspears since he is also mtg

What I do on an online date or speed dating situation is when I meet the girl I say if she can beat me in mtg then she gets a second date. I have 2x premade decks, one is a real fast red burn deck and the other is esper control. Now in the hands of a noob the red burn deck is definitely going to win especially if I slowroll the esper. So what I do is I let her pick the deck, but if I like her then I use like NLP to get her to choose the red deck, basically ensuring she will win and get that second date.

I think something like this would be a good opening line, like hey girl let's meet but to get a second date/my number then you gotta defeat me in a challenge of planeswalers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

get me HQ!
Jul 28, 2010

I'll gently caress the first wench to send me nudes holding a Foil Jace

get me HQ!
Jul 28, 2010

If I were to send you flowers where would I...

No, let me rephrase that.

If I were to let you suck my tongue, would you be grateful?

• Locked thread