Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

lmao probated for shitposting

youre really full of hate in this thread
like it pushed a button inside of you. is it perhaps too familiar

also are you an australian immigrant you got really pissed when he said he was pure bred aussie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

"Bud Mud".

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
If I fly myself to your terrible country will you let me poo poo in your bed too?

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
I don't know.

I would still be friends with someone who was stupid, who shits themselves a lot and sometimes posts about it on the internet.

He sounds like the kind of friend who would bail you out of jail.

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
I mean I for one a applaud this citizen from Australia for not making GBS threads himself every single day like I imagine his countrymen to.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I'm proud to note that, to date, as an adult, I've never shat my bed.

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull

redshirt posted:

I'm proud to note that, to date, as an adult, I've never shat my bed.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I shat in the woods the other day.

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

Automatic Retard posted:

No I'm not dead, I was drunk and hungry. and I had a smoke too.

please next time fall asleep while smoking

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Drunk & Ugly posted:

youre really full of hate in this thread
like it pushed a button inside of you. is it perhaps too familiar

also are you an australian immigrant you got really pissed when he said he was pure bred aussie

I know everyone says "I'm not angry" because they think it's unacceptable to be angry or whatever, but no I am not angry nor do I hate him, I'm just astonished at how dumb he is but he posted something that is funny (in a laugh at, not with, kind of way) so I bear him no ill will.

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Tsinava posted:

I don't know.

I would still be friends with someone who was stupid, who shits themselves a lot and sometimes posts about it on the internet.

He sounds like the kind of friend who would bail you out of jail.

Tsinava posted:

I mean I for one a applaud this citizen from Australia for not making GBS threads himself every single day like I imagine his countrymen to.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

I know everyone says "I'm not angry" because they think it's unacceptable to be angry or whatever, but no I am not angry nor do I hate him, I'm just astonished at how dumb he is but he posted something that is funny (in a laugh at, not with, kind of way) so I bear him no ill will.

You seem angry.

Maybe you should smoke some weed?

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Yeah, great at getting us into Wawa.

Shasta Orange Soda posted:

every time a goon posts a pic with only their hands showing, it's hairy fat guy hands. every drat time

Years ago, there was a Lego thread in GBS, and goons would post their spaceships or whatever they'd built. One goon proudly displayed his X-Wing fighter - but you could see he was fat and shirtless by his reflection in the (turned off) TV in the background.

Weener Beater
May 4, 2010
One time I feel asleep on the couch while suffering from food poisoning. I ended up making GBS threads myself late at night. Thankfully my underwear and shorts caught most of it. But a little leaked onto one of the couch pillows. Stank soooo bad. Ended up flipping the cushion and selling the couch in a yard sale. Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

everything you guys are saying about australians is absolutely loving true

• Locked thread