Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stringbean
Aug 6, 2010
Here's a lovely picture of my hat sans my head.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miss Britches
Jun 15, 2014

this ain't me but this is my hat. i've gone through several and lost it at bars and what have you but it always comes back to keep making my goofy mop of still-growing-out-an-undercut look on-purpose.

Deathslushie
Dec 19, 2006

Did you drink the death slushie? Is that what you did?
May goons have mercy on me.

https://www.wendyinhats.com

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Miss Britches posted:

this ain't me but this is my hat. i've gone through several and lost it at bars and what have you but it always comes back to keep making my goofy mop of still-growing-out-an-undercut look on-purpose.

what a babe, :stare: u sure that aint you?

The_White_Crane
May 10, 2008

Miss Britches posted:

For a brief instant I mistook that light to the left of her head for some kind of additional flip-top crown or something.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
looks like my hat is getting arounf :stare:

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Here's my shark hat!

Here is my wife and I in our silly hats. Shark eating a giraffe! XD

And here's a shark wearing a people hat!

Croccers
Jun 15, 2012

IshmaelZarkov posted:

I DO happen to live in South Australia! Been fighting in this for the last couple of years at Gumeracha and Gawler. Frankly, I tend to be a little hard to miss in it :D
I went to that Gumeracha medieval festival this year, it was pretty neat, more than likely saw you fight too because it only took an hour or so to look at everything else. gently caress the roads going up there though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

It wasnt that bad, after you left I got to help put out the fire!

Me irl wearing my Gators santa hat. CHOMP CHOMP

• Locked thread