Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

I don't, the social stigmata against urinating in the shower is too strong, even though I know no one would find out, it still feels wrong.

If you think about it, it's a good way to save water and you're doing it in what is basically a self-cleaning environment.
Besides, urine is supposed to be sterile and you're already showering off other gross things besides just the dirt from the outside, including dead skin-cells, shed hair, sweat and various secreted oils.

Yet still I have to use the toilet to urinate before I step into the shower.

Do you pee in the shower and what are your general thoughts on the subject?

:siren:Please do not shame people who do or don't, thanks in advance!:siren:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
I pee in your shower, OP

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

its good for your feet. piss and then stomp around all through it

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
yes, OP. jacking off, not so much, bc the hot water makes the protein stiffen up and cling to the tub + sometimes me. guess it wouldnt clot as much in a cold shower but that seems like a challenge

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

Inevitable posted:

I pee in your shower, OP

that's pretty rude, you're a guest in my house

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.
pissing in he own shower, a shameful goon

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
I only pee in showers. It's really frustrating when I'm out & about & have to pee & can't find a public shower anywhere.

Crewmine
Apr 26, 2012
Ammonia stops you getting athletes foot, OP, so you should piss on your feet. Only problem in the shower is that it washes off right away, so really you should keep a bucket of piss by the shower for after you're done, so you can swab yourself down with a pissrag before getting dressed.

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
hurrr what a novel thread idea we haven't run into the ground this week

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

newreply.php posted:

yes, OP. jacking off, not so much, bc the hot water makes the protein stiffen up and cling to the tub + sometimes me. guess it wouldnt clot as much in a cold shower but that seems like a challenge

see that s the trick, the hot water feels great and then when youre at the point of no return, blast that poo poo on cold!

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

uG posted:

hurrr what a novel thread idea we haven't run into the ground this week

This is the first time I have seen a thread about peeing in showers. Not everyone is as up on current events as you.

e: although seriously why is there no poll?

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
I would not have made the thread if I knew it had been discussed so extensively, please could you perhaps share some insight into shower peeing that you've gained from these previous threads?

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax
Sometimes when I have to pee, I just open my shower door and let it rip. I'm like, "Sorry toilet, maybe next time."

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Like people who get weird about sharing soap, it's no big deal: the hot running water will wash it away along side all the spunk and funky poo poo on your body anyhow.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

newreply.php posted:

same

Synonamess Botch
Jun 5, 2006

dicks are for my cat
i exclusively pee in the shower.

The Aardvark
Aug 19, 2013

Every once in a while. I can't commit.

Gumdrop Larry
Jul 30, 2006

Constantly. Anyone who thinks peeing in the shower is in some way weird or dirty or whatever probably has a hosed up world view and as a result we couldn't hang.

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG
the pee is my shower

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

Protocol7 posted:

the pee is my shower

Golden showers don't count, obviously.

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

This looks a lot like suffering.

Ahundredbux posted:

the social stigmata

Your Rain
Nov 29, 2006
All those born beneath an angry star.
People who pee in the shower are also people who enjoy being peed on

Fact.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Talking quietly behind each other's back while their boyfriends gently caress them in the rear end in the shower.

Automatic Retard
Oct 21, 2010

PUT THIS WANKSTAIN ON IGNORE

Ahundredbux posted:

I don't, the social stigmata against urinating in the shower is too strong, even though I know no one would find out, it still feels wrong.

Seriously??? Everyone pisses in the shower. I've watched several women piss in the shower.
I've persomally shat in the shower several times.
gently caress. Just piss in the shower. There's no social stigma about it, unless you grew up in a trailer with 6 or 7 other family members.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
i stomp my turds down the shower drain as a courtesy to the next user

mrlego
Feb 14, 2007

I do not avoid women, but I do deny them my essence.
Everytime.

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
Im a big boy I pee wherever I want.

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost
I pissed in this girls shower after we hosed and she caught me. She was really mad about it :shrug:

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp

Reign Of Pain posted:

I pissed in this girls shower after we hosed and she caught me. She was really mad about it :shrug:

yeh because you didnt pee in her butt instead, girls love guys peeing in their butts.

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp

Trixie Hardcore posted:

This is the first time I have seen a thread about peeing in showers. Not everyone is as up on current events as you.

e: although seriously why is there no poll?

oh well then let me ask you this: do you wipe sitting or standing???

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
drinkin a beer whilst pissing in the shower is the life

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

Ahundredbux posted:

If you think about it, it's a good way to save water and you're doing it in what is basically a self-cleaning environment.

I have seen goons say this poo poo before and no showers are not "self-cleaning", you need to clean your loving shower just like the rest of your home

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
The best part of waking up each morning is that shower pee.

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
KILL-GORE

I love the smell of dead Palestinians in the morning.
You know, one time we had Gaza bombed for 26 days
(and counting!)
As George Costanza would say, "It's all pipes!"

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Your Rain posted:

People who pee in the shower are also people who enjoy being peed on

Fact.

I pee in the shower and I can confirm this.

Sometimes I try to sneakily pee in the shower but I forgot I drank coffee and my pee smells all like coffee and the jig is up.

FAGGY CLAUSE
Apr 9, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
stopp peeing in the shower when i was 6

shrimp fried rice 4-EVA
Feb 2, 2012

Holding my breath and I'm playing for keeps.
I pee into the shower from outside the door. Even though there's a toilet the same distance away.

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

do we need a parody duplicate thread for peeing in the sink?

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

Don't pee in the shower, pee in the sink. It's practically a urinal anyway, with the added bonus of a built in dick-washing mechanism. If I ever owned a night club the bathrooms would have nothing but sinks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ReptileChillock
Jan 7, 2014

by Lowtax
Shower pissing is loving gross. I regularly shart the bed though.

• Locked thread