Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TASTE THE PAIN!!
May 18, 2004

Never hurt so much to be right on this Bills game, just wish I'd bought back my bets :negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
RIP me.

TASTE THE PAIN!!
May 18, 2004

Man I'm taking the bath to end all baths today. Should have stuck with one unit plays...

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Bill Barber posted:

8u on Steelers -4
2.5u on Giants -3.5

Could get ugly today boys.
Look at this stupid loving idiot lmao.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
Might chase with Bears ML because I'm hosed up in the head.

patonthebach
Aug 22, 2016

by R. Guyovich
My poo poo has been weak since the NFL season started after having an amazing year last season.

Dallas -6.5
under SNF
NO - 2.5 for mnf

Nibbler
Feb 13, 2007

America's Game, the way it's meant to be played.
I love having a winning streak and then getting cocky and losing on dumb poo poo like the stupid dolphins not covering over the browns. gently caress YOU MIAMI.

Also I think I'm on NO tonight.

Nibbler fucked around with this message at 23:30 on Sep 26, 2016

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
tonight....I.....LOVE..Saints -3

TASTE THE PAIN!!
May 18, 2004

I would be taking the Saints tonight, but instead I'm gonna do a little soul searching after yesterday. I've had worse days than yesterday sure, and lost more on one game than yesterday total, but I don't think I've ever gone 0-5 on straight bets. Some might say I'm... shook.

Also gonna grind out a little money here OR feel like a total idiot

Femur
Jan 10, 2004
I REALLY NEED TO SHUT THE FUCK UP
I know it's too late for this info, but Stugots from Dan Lebetard show is 0-14, and he picked Saints.

Guy is on a roll.

The Royal Nonesuch
Nov 1, 2005

Went four for four this weekend in a rare show of betting shrewdness:

Stanford -3 @ UCLA 2u to win 2u
OAK -1 @ TEN 1.3u to win 1u
DAL -7 @ CHI 1u to win 1u
ATL -3.5 @ NO 1u to win 2u

Total +6U, back to breaking even this NFL season :sweatdrop: I haven't aced a weekend in a long time.

The Royal Nonesuch fucked around with this message at 07:19 on Sep 27, 2016

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
I am having a bad time

TASTE THE PAIN!!
May 18, 2004

Gynecolojustice posted:

I am having a bad time

Same!

Looking to get off the schneid by playing the under tonight, I was too late to get the hook and have it at Under 46.

I'll also be going back to that old familiar well of the London Under, 48.5. I don't care if it's the Colts, that number is set like 4 points too high.

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

On the over tonight 2units fml

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

By accident too lol

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Bums

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

Man, I had a really strong trap game feeling and felt validated when I turned the game on and saw the score was 7-3 Dolphins. Oh well, nothing lost at least.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
IND/JAX over 48

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

I hear Seattle -1 a-callin', tossed salad and scrambled eggs.

TASTE THE PAIN!!
May 18, 2004

Time to sweat this under a little bit. Maybe.

And I'm on the Jets +2.5. Good spot for them I think, Wilson isn't 100% and I just don't believe in the Seahawks in general. Fitzy won't have another meltdown like last week.

Well, I got what I deserved for taking the under in this one. Two bad teams. All those pass interference yards certainly didn't help.

TASTE THE PAIN!! fucked around with this message at 17:38 on Oct 2, 2016

TASTE THE PAIN!!
May 18, 2004

I quit btw :shobon:

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

I had a smaller bet on the Raiders winning straight-up, and even though I feel really good about Pittsburgh in the night game I'm not pushing my luck any further than that, I'm clenched-out for the day. After the shitshows that were weeks 1 and 2, I'm feeling a little better.

TheKevman
Dec 13, 2003
I thought Mad Max: Fury Road was
:mediocre:
so you should probably ignore anything else I say

Hell of a week in football. Had some pretty solid leans so decided to give it a shot this weekend.

Went up to Reno a few weeks back and won $300 playing Pai Gow, promptly put $250 into football cards and lost them.

Did pretty well this week...

The agony of defeat....

...followed by the thrill of victory!!!!

My biggest cash to date. Usually I mess around with multi-team Wong teasers for kicks and that's a strat that's done well in the past. I've only done a few normal parlay cards. Last year I won 3 3 team parlay cards, a 4 team parlay card, a 3 team pleaser, and 2 8 team teasers, all between $25-$50 a piece. I'd never done $100 on a card before but just felt really strong about this week's slate. Obviously kicking myself now for a few other leans that I had that weren't as strong but had considered adding for kicks.

Good vibes when BYU wins outright, Michigan rolls 78-0 and Washington goes 70-21 on Oregon in college.

I went up with my goon friend Infraboy and he did a pleaser that I told him I'd do but didn't pull the trigger on: NE -17.5, Pitt -13.5, Tennessee -3.5, $20 pays $520. And he nailed it. He also won a similar teaser as mine and a parlay card as well.

Got some pretty good leans on the upcoming week, time to go back to Reno for a quick day trip!

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Not sure who I'm more jealous of. Congrats to both of you! Been having an okay year until this past week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

An Alright Guy
Nov 11, 2007

The playoffs work the same way
$250.00 $21,190.50
Football - 307 Detroit Lions +4½ -110 for Game
Football - 311 Green Bay Packers -6½ -115 for Game
Football - 313 Indianapolis Colts +4 -110 for Game
Football - 318 Kansas City Chiefs -5 -115 for Game
Football - 329 Pittsburgh Steelers -3 -118 for Game
Football - 325 New England Patriots -3 -110 for Game