Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
aehiilrs
Apr 1, 2007
Are CFL picks ok in here? Because these are probably good things to do the opposite of…

MTL +10(-115) over 48, 2u - east sucks but MTL seems to be getting themselves back together a bit
WPG +7(-115) under 49, 2u - I don't get this at all. Lulay is hurt, WPG hung in there vs sk last 2 weeks
SSK +1, 5u - fan bet. :sigh: Darian

Not seeing tor/cal but more than likely Calgary is gonna blow them out. Taking them & over if it's -15 or better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aehiilrs
Apr 1, 2007

thompson posted:

Of course they are! You may even see me tail one of these because I like getting action and don't watch the CFL at all.

Rule 1 for CFL betting: pick a game and take the prop that the first scoring play will be a single.

aehiilrs
Apr 1, 2007
5u prop - Bombers first team to 10 points, +130. Time to gamble.

Edit: TOR-CGY line finally showed up. Took CGY -12 5u

aehiilrs fucked around with this message at 22:18 on Sep 13, 2014

aehiilrs
Apr 1, 2007

aehiilrs posted:

Are CFL picks ok in here? Because these are probably good things to do the opposite of…

Prophetic. -19u, 0-5. Let's hope week 13 goes a bit better.

aehiilrs
Apr 1, 2007
Some CFL picks for this week. Let's hope it works out better than last week did.

TOR +6.5 2u
EDM +2.5(-115) 5u
CGY -7/over 48 3u
SSK -11.5/over 44.5 5u

YTD: :suicide:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aehiilrs
Apr 1, 2007
Wow, slaughtered last night. Tonight:

CAL -6.5 over 48, 3u
HAM +1.5 over 51.5, 3u