Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fivethree
Jul 28, 2014

Xaris posted:

I have had tons of health problems in my life that are not heart related. I've gone to emergency rooms with chest pain and difficulty breathing before, but after racking up many thousands in medical bills and being told nothing was wrong with me, I realized these were most likely just panic attacks. I currently take valium (5mg) daily, and it helps me tremendously with panic attacks. I haven't had one in a while.

One of the problems that I've had is that honestly, I have too many health complaints to settle in one setting with a physician. Imagine me going into a doctor's office and telling him that I have panic attacks, stomach problems, my chest hurts at times, my abdomen always feels like there is "pressure", I have weird sensations that go all over my arms at times, my hands and feet go tingly and numb randomly, especially when any pressure is put on it, such as putting my arm around my girlfriend, I experience "tics" and muscle spasms, etc. There are also physically observable symptoms. I have two lumps in my left lymph nodes (scanned, doctors weren't concerned) and a new, hard, subcutaneous lump just under my right earlobe on my neck (scanned, separate occasion, doctors weren't concerned). It's quite honestly too much, so I just treat problems as they become too bothersome to "just roll with."

Recently I had a thumb problem where one of my thumbs was sprained, and the doctor took my blood pressure. 155/93. Then 2 days later, I came in again. 147/90. He took it two more times. I was completely, 100% relaxed (I had taken a valium earlier in the day, so there is no way that it is caused by nervousness, as I wasn't nervous at all). Both times, systolic was in high 140s and diastolic was in the low 90s. The doctor wants to put me on blood pressure medicine, although he is giving me a month to bring it down. I'm starting a daily exercise regiment to do this.

The good news is, he did a blood test. The results of it showed perfectly normal everything except WBC, which was 3.9 (normal is 4.0). I've always had slightly lowered WBCs. My triglycerides are very low (45), my LDL is 112, but balanced out by my high HDL of 82. This makes my total cholesterol 194, which the doctor tells me is good, especially given my high HDL. The only other thing I can see on my chemistry panel that is close to abnormal is potassium, which is at high 5.0 (the cutoff for normal is 5.1). The doctor did not remark about this though, so I assume everything is ok there. Blood sugar was fine, kidney function seems fine, liver enzymes were all at great levels.

So doctors of somethingawful dot com... you see all the problems I have. I have a tough family history and am working with a lot of medical issues. Every time I go to a doctor, I think they are overwhelmed by how many problems I have and how many "chief complaints" I have, and I feel like I just have to basically focus on one of them.

To be honest, I feel like my body is breaking down. I am extremely anxious, suffer from so many symptoms that I listed earlier, lose feeling in my hands and feet, constantly have burning in my chest every day (heartburn like, but I am on 40mg protonix AND take tums), get weird sensations often, suffer from fleeting pains all over my body, but mainly in my back and stomach, get dizzy randomly, my heart rate drops below 60 BPM often during symptoms, and I just don't know what to do anymore. Do I just let this progress until something serious pops up and doctors take me seriously? I feel like that's what's finally happening now, given my high blood pressure, but I feel like high blood pressure is just part of a large number of things happening to me that constantly make me feel not well.

Please help and give advice.

same

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Subliminal Sauce
Apr 6, 2010

Spreading freedom and spreading it thick; that's just a thing us right-wing nutjobs do!
Foamy piss indicates that you're discharging glycerine, for what ever reason. Let kids play in it and blow bubbles becaused your doooomed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vmPwZT-9zY

dooooomed

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
its because you masturbated recently

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

genesplicer posted:

I pee fairly slowly, and it rarely makes lots of bubbles in the toilet. My doctor said that this is likely from an enlarged prostate, which is reasonably common in a man my age. (Much less common in women my age.) The doctor said it might be caused by swelling due to an organic problem, like cancer, or from heavy use. He asked how often I have orgasms, and I said I averaged 4-5 times per week for the last 40 years.

He said that the swelling would go down if I came less often, and perhaps should give it a rest for 3 weeks or a month. So I have to choose, fewer orgasms or weaker pee stream.

Looks like I'll be dribbling...

never stop jizzin old man:patriot:

Op stop sounding with compressed CO2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

• Locked thread