Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tarlibone
Aug 1, 2014

Am I a... bad person?
AM I??

Fun Shoe
I did not see a thread about this, so I figured I might ask: is there anyone else out there who keeps score in baseball games?

Whenever I go to a game, I always buy the scorecard and fill it out, even though the boxes are tiny and you can only really track the batters. There's rarely enough room to score the pitchers without dividing the supplied boxes in half.

But even when watching at home, I sometimes keep score. I have the best book money can buy, Baseball By The Numbers, and if I'm feeling lazy, I'll go with a free scorecard you can download here. (The scorecard w/ pitching stats is the one I use there.)

If I'm feeling ultra-lazy or I'm scoring the ASG, I use one I made myself that tracks pitching stats but not pitch counts.

Any other scorekeepers out there? What do you like to use?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:
I bought the Eephus League scorebook a few years ago, and I'm a big fan.

I know there are apps and stuff but it's just not the same.

• Locked thread